Defense of Legends (OOC/Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops, sorry about that. I kind of assumed we were taking liberties with the mechanic, seeing as it's an RP after all. At any rate, it's been rectified, chief. Give it a go-over and see if I've still got anything else to correct.
Alright! It is accepted! Now how do we find other players?

Well, I suppose a banner could always help. And a thread in group advertising, perhaps?

• Useful
Reactions: Archwar
Well, I suppose a banner could always help. And a thread in group advertising, perhaps?

Yeah, a thread in advertising could work, but too few people visit it from the looks of things and for a banner, for me it is not working. I thought they made mention that it was removed?

• Useful
Reactions: Duwang Chew
Well, that's true... I haven't been on the site very often lately, so my keenness must have dropped like a rock somewhere along the way. Well, a mention in one's signature gets as much coverage, I suppose?

Well, that's true... I haven't been on the site very often lately, so my keenness must have dropped like a rock somewhere along the way. Well, a mention in one's signature gets as much coverage, I suppose?
Sure, why not!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Duwang Chew
Interested, though since Saitama is probably included in the near-OP characters I'll probably think of another one instead. Or can I just make it so that his stats are balanced?

My two great passions, Cthluhu and 40k, and they're both represented already.

Interested, though since Saitama is probably included in the near-OP characters I'll probably think of another one instead. Or can I just make it so that his stats are balanced?
Sorry I didn't get to you sooner, been busy, but as long as his stats are balanced and no power play then yeah.

Oh okay, I'm definitely going to play as OPM.

Also this serves as a placeholder for my CS.

Status
Not open for further replies.