DECLARATION OF WAR ON VANDOOSA!

• Thread starter Karsikan the Berzerker
  • Start date
K

Karsikan the Berzerker

Original poster
VANDOOSA MUST BURN AGAIN

IT'S SIMPLY BEEN TOO LONG SINCE WE'VE LAST DECLARED WAR ON VANDOOSA, WHO KNOWS WHAT KIND OF EXPANSIONIST PLANS THEY'VE BEEN HATCHING BEHIND OUR BACKS

TO WAR MEN!

800px-Personal_Flag_of_Robert_Shick.jpg

The Grand Duchy of Staadtplatz, The Disputed Territories of Vaystania, The Republic of Yavastan, and the other nations of the former Anti-Vandoosa League have decided that is now once again time to invade the Weeaboo Meance of Vandoosa.

The reasons:

1. Their leader is a weeaboo and is trying to extend his reign to other nations, by pretending to be a loli.

2. Vandoosians defile Our Most Glorious Nation by "Glowing."

3. Vandoosians steal vodka and replace it with gross coffee from Seattle.

4. Vandoosians are into yaoi incest mangos.

5. ?????

6. There is no #6.

7. PROFIT

Wars have been started for lesser reasons than these.

0625-01.jpg

High Command of the Staddtplatz forces is under the command of Admiral Lt Brigadier Colonel General Captian GMK, whom is currently leading the glorious armies towards the Vandoosain borders once again.

Yes. It is annual thing now.

*me puts vodka in coffee* GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

TO THE SKIES! OUR AIRSHIP WILL MAKE THEM FEAR TO SHOW THEIR FACES TO THE HEAVENS!

Isabella is making something out of his life while you jews and 40k-is-the-only-thing-i-know-about dorks keep this shit up.

You should be disappointed.

Isabella is making something out of his life while you jews and 40k-is-the-only-thing-i-know-about dorks keep this shit up.

You should be disappointed.

He cuts heads off of chickens. Oh wait. You wanted the same sort of job.

*gets out the Buster Sword* Time to fuck up some shit!

The giant reptilian forces of Feloslovakia are ready for the advance!

Down with communism! Up with a reasonable replacement for communism!

3. Vandoosians steal vodka and replace it with gross coffee from Seattle.

4. Vandoosians are into yaoi incest mangos.
whats wrong with incest yaoi.... and really they are only stealing the vodka so that they have something to drink now granted that seattles coffee is shit ((really if thats their best coffee then really what are they doing even trying to make coffee))

A VANDOOSA SYMPATHISER.

Chuck her in an internment camp or something.

...we've got those, right? Internment camps? We should probably put Darkness in there as well if we do, before his trolling destroys the moral of the troops.

No.. we should throw then in an internet-less camp.

*pulls two giant fans out of thin air and starts to do the fan dance in protest of the war* make love not war on yaoi lovers *continues to dance while hundreds of people chain themselves to your weapons making them useless*

...Hehhee. I like her. Her mouth is always open! You're funny lookin'!

Can I eat her, Vay? :3

...For the fall of Vandoosa, of course... >>

Sure, then like the rest of them up on the ground where the tanks will go through.

Its what I call the scarlet road.