DECLARATION OF WAR ON VANDOOSA!

• Thread starter Karsikan the Berzerker
  • Start date
Why must it always be war? The young die and the old sit in arm chairs.

*blinks and sees Gale's protest*

*sniper shot to Gale's head*

As I was saying, brandy and cigars are at 4pm.

*gets shot and starts a hour long dying scene that looks alittle like this
then just before i die i grab grumpy's shirt and whispers into his ear*
im so cold please sir tell my mother that i love her *coughs up blood on grumpy* everything is getting dark *starts to shiver* i can see a light grandmama is that you tell bobby im comming as soon as i can *cough* oh parting is such sweet sorrow *coughs then slowly lets go of the shirt and falls to the floor* ahhhhhh *dies then ten seconds later i get up holding a emmy* you love me you really love me oh i want to thank every one because its you little people that make me do the things i do *starts to cry* first of all i would like to say that most people thank jesus when they win well jesus didnt help me win and he can suck it *stops crying* oh thank you all i love you all.

WE HAVE NO TIME FOR DRAMATIC DEATH SCENES.

THERE ARE VANDOOSAN CIVILIANS TO KILL.

BRING ME MY AA-12. LET'S COMMIT SOME ATROCITIES THAT WILL MAKE EVEN THE HAGUE BAULK.

*gets shot and starts a hour long dying scene that looks alittle like this
then just before i die i grab grumpy's shirt and whispers into his ear*
im so cold please sir tell my mother that i love her *coughs up blood on grumpy* everything is getting dark *starts to shiver* i can see a light grandmama is that you tell bobby im comming as soon as i can *cough* oh parting is such sweet sorrow *coughs then slowly lets go of the shirt and falls to the floor* ahhhhhh *dies then ten seconds later i get up holding a emmy* you love me you really love me oh i want to thank every one because its you little people that make me do the things i do *starts to cry* first of all i would like to say that most people thank jesus when they win well jesus didnt help me win and he can suck it *stops crying* oh thank you all i love you all.

ugh these take forever *chucks a walnut at*

THE ARMIES OF CATKIND MARCH FORWARD TO GLORY! TO VICTORY! AND TO THE CATNIP STORES HIDDEN IN THE VANDOOSAN GARAGE!

FORWARD MY LASOR KITTES, MY FATCATS, ONWARD FLUFFY SMITERS, ATTACK CATZILLA! TAKE NO PRISONERS!

a army of pussies....i might actually join that army....

1504963-kroot_by_skirill.jpg

Peekaboo!

*leads a paramilitary death squad into the cities of Vandoosa*

WAR CRIMES, FUCK YEAH.

He cuts heads off of chickens. Oh wait. You wanted the same sort of job.

Nu-uh... Isabellas push the same buttons over and over and make sure the forever line of empty cans keeps going so those who do cut the heads off of chickens will have a reason to keep doing so!

WOOO WAR CRIMES!

*Charges off next to grumpy*

EVERYONE FUCKING STOP FOR A SECOND.

lemme....lemme reload! ...>.<

Now, watch as I kill ten children and use them as armor!

And Ili, that's what the goddamn trenches are for.

Can I decorate my trench in candy and streamers? :D

Bad admins, messing with Iwaku-tan to make it pick sides in a fight. Tsk tsk.