"Dear..."

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was still playing when the ball ringed. she was in the middle of batoven moonlight s

james walks into the music room and sits next to her and listens to the music.

she stops and looks at him. "hello, here something I like I made the song."

(the song:
)

He smiles. "The bell is going to ring soon. we should go."

Awww but I like it in here" she said not looking up as she continues to play. but stops and looks at him.

He smiles. "we can play music after school. Okay?"

she smiles at him and says "ok but you need to draw something when i'm playing ok the first think you think of when you hear the song"

"Fine. Meet me at the entrance to school when classes are over."

alright" she said with a smile and leave for class. "see you later"

"Bye."
(after classes.)
James waits for her by the doors of the school.

she comes out to see him near the doors and smiles. "have you been waiting long?"

He drives to his house. "Alright. now come with me." He gets out and leads her in. He stands behind her and covers her eyes. "Just let me lead. I have something to show you." He leads her down a flight of stairs "Ready?" he uncovers her eyes to reveal a music room with a piano in the center http://www.flickr.com/photos/kansas_sebastian/3135253985/ There are large wooden instruments including a cello and an acoustic guitar along with an electric bass and electric guitar.

she smiles when he close her eyes but once he uncover them she saw th most beautifuls paino ever. "i love it" she said looked around then faced him she kissed him

Status
Not open for further replies.