Dear Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Miss Jo

Original poster
Dear Diary,

I am really hungry but I am sort of hesitant to try my roommates Menudo(spicy Mexican food made with Tripe and Hominy). I find that rather funny because I am part Hispanic and I don't really like Mexican food..

---------------------------------------------------------

OOOKKK... I should have explained this in the first place, but I sometimes assume people are going to know what I am talking about and follow along.

Uhm, this is your Diary, write in it as your please ^^

Now your turn.

Dear Diary....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Irish and I don't like most of their food. I also don't like what have become popular in America:

-Pizza
-Hamburgers
-Ice Cream

Maybe get take out?

I ate it. It was quite tasty(I was sort of surprised by that)!

You don't like Pizza? :O

Kid Jesus is right. *noms on Pizza* Wait- I just had soup... ugh I'm so fat.

I'm going to start my work out.

Tomorrow.

I've eaten roughly half a pound of pastry over the past 24 hours, so don't feel too bad.

Haha, I am not alone.

I have been trying to get back to clean eating. So everything fattening sounds wonderful right now.

I ate it. It was quite tasty(I was sort of surprised by that)!

You don't like Pizza? :O

Nope, not even as a child.

And I agree, don't feel bad; I have cheese danishes for breakfast almost every morning.

I am not the only one who doesn't like pizza!?

I also don't eat meat -- not for religious or political reason; I just hate the texture of it.

And soups are amazing. You only have to cook once, and you'll have left-overs for weeks. (Can you tell I don't like cooking?)

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
That makes 3 people I know that don't like pizza. The third person I cannot remember though...

I worked at Papa John's for about two and a half years. I didn't care for pizza particularly before that, and now...

I like fancy pizza, at least, with white sauce and olive oil and hunks of garlic on it, but run-of-the-mill fast food or frozen pizza?

Nope.

OMG you like "white" pizza too??? High five, man!

I am not the only one who doesn't like pizza!?

I also don't eat meat -- not for religious or political reason; I just hate the texture of it.

And soups are amazing. You only have to cook once, and you'll have left-overs for weeks. (Can you tell I don't like cooking?)

I'm with ya, kid.
I don't eat meat also, just because I'm not into the taste or feel of it against my tongue.
I don't mind pizza on occasion, but I really never ever eat it. I will if it's a family outing or if mah man wants me to eat some with him, even after complaining and whatnot not to, if he persists.
If I had to choose, I enjoy thin crust, not too greasy pizza. Good ol' italian stuff too, like my mom and I make at home.
Soyea.
What is this topic about again? Pizza?

Reactions: 2 people
It was a Diary Entry :D haha
So you say, Dear Diary.... [insert witty comment here].
I probably should have explained that in my first post. O_O Oops, haha.

Oooh.
So, this is more of a Game category? o:

You don't eat meat...Alien, Alien, Run, It will kill us all!

Lol. Killing is too messy. I much prefer to steal your fruits and veggies than murder you in your sleep.

I'm with ya, kid.
I don't eat meat also, just because I'm not into the taste or feel of it against my tongue.
I don't mind pizza on occasion, but I really never ever eat it. I will if it's a family outing or if mah man wants me to eat some with him, even after complaining and whatnot not to, if he persists.
If I had to choose, I enjoy thin crust, not too greasy pizza. Good ol' italian stuff too, like my mom and I make at home.
Soyea.
What is this topic about again? Pizza?

Exactly. The texture of meat is just...weird. And I always get the toasted wraps from the sides menu when I order pizza for everyone else -- lot easier to get a veggie wrap without the soggy pizza taste.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.