1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Dear Diary

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Miss Jo, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear Diary,

I am really hungry but I am sort of hesitant to try my roommates Menudo(spicy Mexican food made with Tripe and Hominy). I find that rather funny because I am part Hispanic and I don't really like Mexican food..

---------------------------------------------------------

OOOKKK... I should have explained this in the first place, but I sometimes assume people are going to know what I am talking about and follow along.

Uhm, this is your Diary, write in it as your please ^^

Now your turn.

Dear Diary....

#1 Miss Jo, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
  2. I'm Irish and I don't like most of their food. I also don't like what have become popular in America:

-Pizza
    -Hamburgers
    -Ice Cream

Maybe get take out?

3. I ate it. It was quite tasty(I was sort of surprised by that)!

You don't like Pizza? :O

4. Do you no pizza is good for you, Look at all the obese children eating it with a smile.

• Love Love x 1
  5. Kid Jesus is right. *noms on Pizza* Wait- I just had soup... ugh I'm so fat.

I'm going to start my work out.

Tomorrow.

6. I've eaten roughly half a pound of pastry over the past 24 hours, so don't feel too bad.

7. Haha, I am not alone.

I have been trying to get back to clean eating. So everything fattening sounds wonderful right now.

8. Nope, not even as a child.

And I agree, don't feel bad; I have cheese danishes for breakfast almost every morning.

9. I am not the only one who doesn't like pizza!?

I also don't eat meat -- not for religious or political reason; I just hate the texture of it.

And soups are amazing. You only have to cook once, and you'll have left-overs for weeks. (Can you tell I don't like cooking?)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  10. That makes 3 people I know that don't like pizza. The third person I cannot remember though...

11. I worked at Papa John's for about two and a half years. I didn't care for pizza particularly before that, and now...

I like fancy pizza, at least, with white sauce and olive oil and hunks of garlic on it, but run-of-the-mill fast food or frozen pizza?

Nope.

12. OMG you like "white" pizza too??? High five, man!

13. You don't eat meat...Alien, Alien, Run, It will kill us all!

• Like Like x 2
  14. I'm with ya, kid.
    I don't eat meat also, just because I'm not into the taste or feel of it against my tongue.
    I don't mind pizza on occasion, but I really never ever eat it. I will if it's a family outing or if mah man wants me to eat some with him, even after complaining and whatnot not to, if he persists.
    If I had to choose, I enjoy thin crust, not too greasy pizza. Good ol' italian stuff too, like my mom and I make at home.
    Soyea.
    What is this topic about again? Pizza?

• Like Like x 1
  15. It was a Diary Entry :D haha
    So you say, Dear Diary.... [insert witty comment here].
    I probably should have explained that in my first post. O_O Oops, haha.

16. Oooh.
    So, this is more of a Game category? o:

17. Nah, just posting whatever's on your mind.

18. Yush :3 Did I post in wrong forum section? :O

19. Lol. Killing is too messy. I much prefer to steal your fruits and veggies than murder you in your sleep.

Exactly. The texture of meat is just...weird. And I always get the toasted wraps from the sides menu when I order pizza for everyone else -- lot easier to get a veggie wrap without the soggy pizza taste.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Anyone here a vegan?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.