Dear Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will eat Pizza, and Meat, and Potato bread, Vegetables and Fruits. anything to get the essential minerals I need to function correctly. I tend to stick to fish more than red meat...but every so often I'll crave a bloody rare steak just full of Iron...couldn't live without meat. ^_^

Fijoli is Omnivorous

Lean meat is very good for you *nods*

Still on the topic of Pizza, I just had some today. It was not as satisfying as I thought it would be.

My favorite kind of pizza is pepperoni, pineapple, and portobello mushrooms. Haven't had it in a while though, unfortunately. What I have had recently is some delicious gyros. Other than that, I'm a big sushi fan. Salmon, tuna, and eel are my top favorites there. I will pretty much eat anything, except tomatoes... or peppers.

Tomatoes are gross.

I also love Salmon and Tuna, but never had eel before. I should put that on my list of foods to try. Gyros are also really good. My supervisor and I go to this nice greek place near work at least once a month to have their gyro plate.

Eel is something I never would have thought to try if not for my mother, but it is fantastic. We have a similar place by where I live and my parents and I go there every few Mondays.

Oh man, I just got my mouth watering thinking of the places I used to go back in my army days. The shopette was right across from our barracks building, and they had a place that did grilled subs. I usually got the one with bacon, swiss, cheddar, and provolone with mayo added... so delicious. There was also a wrap place that had a honey ham wrap which was some kind of honey-based sauce (not honey mustard though) with ham and lettuce. They also had a burger wrap which was fries, ketchup, ground beef, mustard, onions, and pickles.

This is not even to mention the hot dog place that was around for a few months which served a two-damn-foot-long hot dog. They would load it down with ketchup, mustard, relish, and/or fucking sauerkraut.

I AM SO HUNGRY RIGHT NOW.

You're evil. I'm hungry now. Uggggghhh nooooo why???? *munches on hand because she has nothing to snack on*

To me, salmon is so awful that I have to leave the room if someone mentions eating it. If it's being cooked on television, I have to change the channel or turn off the TV. I don't know what it is about it, but I just find it exceedingly foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.