Dealings Untold

R

Ridralee

Original poster
Planet Earth. A beautiful and wondrous place. Life has been dying upon this dreamland since it first set a foot. Everything has a beginning as everything has an end. Eventually the world will too end. In the mid 2050's to the early 2060's, a massive war broke out. It was severe and many lost their lives. The means of war were lost. No one really knew why the war happened or even who was on which "sides". This war helped the beautiful earth die a little more. After the war was finally ended, the world everyone helped build was destroyed. Rubble was everywhere and the air was polluted even worse. The people had to adapt to the change in way of life. Many continued to die from disease, radiation, and pollution even after a few decades.

It's currently year 2095. The world is holding on with it's last means of energy. Most has been consumed, abused, wasted, and horded. All that's practically left are wastelands, crowded and trashed city streets, and money. Money is what most are after.What they thirst. Even when the before the war the pathetic paper and coin was what people craved for. It's the source to get power, resources, and even partial of the left over energy sources. Even animals in this world are scarce to find. They hide in the oddest places and run from any possible harm. Most gather at the rarest of places. The last world "oasis" spots which are told as myths. Very few know of the true existences. These "oasis" spots are just like the other parts of the world just with a bit of grass, water, and even maybe trees. There are even a few little towns which are lucky to have an "oasis" spot. These are spots that hold proof the world is trying to heal.

Those oasis spots are popular to the animals due to how they are treated from those left in the world. Let alone from the creatures of the planet being mistreated, people are also being abused. It's completely okay in that world. Prostitution is also a very high demand. Most of the individuals pushed into that line of work are teenage children. As sickening it may be, they are forced in this line of work due to greedy and lazy foster parents. All for that thing that was wanted more than anything. Money. Adults that care do exist but are also looked down upon with in life. Some of these children and adults actually learned to take a stand. Be it fight back from the horror, run away, or newly recognized by a few: making a deal with the devil.

The role of the once famous folklore Rumpelstiltskin turned to slither into the reality of children minds and hearts. He promised them power to stop those who harmed them. Stop the horrid happens that continued. Even though the devil is known as evil and such... He gave those people who wanted the world better off a chance. Be it the devil grew a heart or had something in store for them, what he did would soon make a difference. He promised them complete freedom. He promised them a chance to make their lives better. What he promised with out them noticing was the difficulties of life they would soon face.

Those who get involved with that drastic measure equal out the bargain with one of their most precious things. Be it an actual item, emotions, people, or even memories, the devil takes whatever is most adored. Unknown and very unique "power" comes with the price of the deal. One is able to do whatever they choose once the deal is made but they can not turn back. One can also never let normal individuals find out, for they most likely will lose all memory of that individual or worse.

As people used to say,

"Everything comes with a toll..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the New Earth.
Honestly this idea came to me from the vivid dreams I normally have.
I'm hoping we all can actually make this into something.

General:
1) Be it the waste lands or in the oasis, there are only 3 races allowed. Angel, Demons, and of course Humans. You can also either be a human who didn't make a deal with the Devil.
2) Everyone should already know not to kill other peoples characters but this is just a reminder.
3) Only one of each power will be tolerated. This refers to the passage above "unknown and very unique..." So please come up with different and original powers.
4) This a role play that is open to action (violence), mystery, horror, adventure, and even romance. Absolutely all genres are welcomed. Let your imagination run loose. You can also be 'evil' or 'good'. I don't care just have fun and give the chance for anything to happen. Well minus sexual intercourse of any sort. That needs to head elsewhere.

Also I am looking for a few people to help me out with this. I wanted to do this role play but I'm still new at how actual role play sites do things. I am also open for any ideas or anything to help enhance or evolve the story line. I'm also wanting to make sure people will actually join before making the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Sheet

Name: (Please full name)
Race:
Appearance: (Can be a picture of any kind or a detailed description. Also include piercings, tattoos, and scars here)
Powers: (only if one of those people)
Toll for powers:
History:

Is it possible to be half angel?

i like the idea i"ll put up a character sheet soon

Name: Mason Ryes

Race: Half human Half demon

Appearance:
189199.jpg
( has tattoo's on his left shoulder and arm as well as his chest and his right arm. He has a scar on his stomach and one on his back)

Powers: He has the ability to shift his body anywere at any given time. He also has the ability to form weapons out of his own blood.

History: Mason grew up in an rual area away from civlization. His mother was a human while his father was a demon, his mother bore him and kept him away from other people until he was younger afraid he'd show his powers. While he was still young his mother just left leaving him to fend for himself all alone. He learned how to control and hide his powers unless it was necessary and quickly found his way into a small town were he made friends. He relizaed he was just like them, he looked human but he wasnt fully.

When the war hit he lost most of his friends and not knowing what to do he left, he watched most of his friends either die, go crazy, kill themselves, or just
doing what any other survivor was doing. He left and watched the chaos from the high lands and when the war was dieing down so was the parts of the places he was in. Trees bushes gone, dirt looked a weird color. He just watched watiting for it to be over.

Name: Signas Heitrop
Race: Human
Appearance: Looks innocent and girly but has the truth hidden away from the surface.
(Sorry guess the picture had a transparent background)
animegypsy06.gif

Powers: Has the ability to conjure invisible hands that come from the shadows and she stitches up a dead animal making it come back to life as an empty shell to hold shadows.
Toll for powers: She was the first to make a deal with the devil. She gave up her whole past in exchange to be the devils assistant on the surface. Her goal is to change the world to be a better place for kids in general.
History: She grew up in a foster care just as some kids due to parents selling her for money. The city was run down, poor, and completely trashed. Hooligans ran the city selling the little girls up for prostitution. The foster parents being part of the hooligans set her up in that line of business at the young age 10. Hating every minute of it she continuously tried to run away but some how they would always find her. On the line of the job she met a man that promised to take her away from the place. He was nice to her but seemed a bit off. she didn't cared and agreed to what ever terms he gave. He took all her past memories away until she was an empty vessel. He filled in her head the life and memories of a past demon.
From then on she used her newly received powers for what ever bidding he asked upon. Her goal was still to better the world but it was to continue on through what ever plan the devil made. She was his one and only assistant. She was to now help him with the others who would ask him for the gift. She was to help those who made a deal. She was even to watch over them.

[DASH=cyan]
Name: Juniper Elrose
Appearance:
Black_Rock_shooter_pic739540.jpg

(She has markings on her left thigh from the persona she's conquered, and deep scars in her palms.)
Powers: Juniper has gained the ability to summon up the power of a few different persona's
Toll for powers: The death of her younger sister
History: Juniper was born shortly after the war with sever psychosis. Something she had no choice but to live her life out with. Her parents were constantly seeking her help, though to no avail. Soon all hope was lost for her recovery. With few doctors, and most medication gone, she was left to the will of her own mind. Luring her parents fate along with her. Psychotic events seemed often for her, lashing out and threatening others as well as her self. Scaring her parents to the brink of insanity themselves.
At the age of 7, her mother gave birth to another child. Giving Juniper a younger sister, who she was rarely allowed to see. Though she often tried to fight back the urge to hurt others or herself, it was difficult and sometimes uncontrollable. Soon her parents shooed her away, left on her on in a psychotic state. Though late nights, when she was calm and the voices and images had subsided, she made her way back to the place she once called home. Peeking through the window to get a glance at her only little sister. Unlike her, the little girl was born normal.
She was now 14, people unsure of how she survived so well on her own. Her reasoning being only that she chose to fight and live for her little sister as long as she could hold off. Some years before, her sister and her finally had their first talk, without their parents knowing of course. Where she proceeded to fight back a psychotic rage, digging her nails into her palms as she chatted with her sister. Some months later, her parents passed and her sister decided on her own, that she would stay with her and follow her wherever.
Wishing her little sister no harm, Juniper struck a deal with a devil. Turning her psychosis into a valuable power to control and summon at her own will. For a few weeks her life was easier, and she was stronger, faster, with more power than she ever thought she could have. Doing her best, she aimed to gain the world for her sister. This went out of control though, her persona soon turning on the little girl instead and stealing away the life of her younger sister. "A tribute to the devil." The last thing her persona said before engulfing Juniper's little sisters soul.
[/DASH]

Hope that's alright

Attachments

• Black_Rock_shooter_pic739540.jpg
    Black_Rock_shooter_pic739540.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 1
[DASH=cyan]
Juniper Elrose
[/DASH]

Hope that's alright

:D It's great.
I enjoyed reading her history.
It gave a real meaning to why she did what she did.
Sucks about the little sister though.
Poor kid.
Don't worry if it's alright.
It's your character and everyone's story.
Anything can happen.
Sadly, we still only have 3 people. So we can not start yet.
I was hoping to start when we reach about 5.
So it gives us multiple stories to go on and even more possibilities.

Understood. Hopefully that's soon too. I'd really like to start

I would too. The story actually means a lot to me and I wanted to see more people enjoy it as I do.

I'm sure it'll pick up soon. Maybe more advertising would get peoples interest Xp

Advertising hmm...
I can think of something like that. ^^

[DASH=cyan]
Name:
Alexei Illario

Powers: The ability to glimpse a vision of someone's future; he can only see a moment of danger, limited to only as far ahead as a few days.

Toll for powers: He has no memory. Each time he makes a new acquaintance, within a few hours, he will forget they ever met and everything he knows about the person. Only physical memories remain-'that which the body remembers'.

History: Alexei and his best friend ran away from home when their parents, having sold themselves to the devil, tried to convince them to do so as well. The false pretense of happiness was something that neither convinced him nor the girl he'd run away with. But they were mistaken, the world no place for two teenagers to survive on their own. Day after day, they struggled to stay out of trouble and traveled from one oasis to another, following the lead of wild animal herds. One day, however, Melody, the girl who was both his best friend and the one person in the world that he loved, admitted that she did not want to run anymore, she did not want to live in a world in which any day, a misguided human might take her away or a demon might make her his meal. She was sick of playing survival. She was ready to sell herself. She was giving up.

And so, Alexei made his sacrifice. He wished for the power to protect her, to save her from the fate she was choosing. Instead of being able to save Melody, he was granted the ability to protect a person from danger if he sought to see into their near future for a vision, but at the cost of his memories. Because he had forgotten about her, Alexei walked away, never to see Melody again. A instinct tells him that he is a loner, a wanderer, for he remembers none of this.

[/DASH]

Thanks Sakura. :) Now up to four characters. Any more? :D Plenty more space~!!!

Name: Mio Ichigo Coarizake
Race: Half Demon/Half Angel
Personality: Mio is normally very calm and quiet, but she does have a tendency to snap and get really angry. She has severe anger problems, but never feels bad about anything. Since she lost a couple of her emotions, she doesn't care too much about anyone but herself and the animals of the planet. Normally, she's extremely hard to get along with, but she does try to be a little nice.

Appearance: Her eyes are normally an ice blue, but will turn red when she is in her demon form and a more gentle and deep blue in her angel form. Her hair goes down to her hips and she has two black cat ears and a black cat tail. Every so often, she is able to grow two large black feathered wings that she can use to fly, but she avoids using them because they hurt her enough to make her black out eventually. Mio normally has her green and black headphones on or around her neck. There are many long scars on her body, mostly on her back and arms, but the most noticeable is the one on her left cheek that goes from her jaw up to about the bottom of her eye. She has a black demon cat on the middle of her back that goes from her waist up to the bottom of her shoulder blades.
Human Features and Outfit:
[SPOILI]
Noizi_Ito_akiyama_mio_bare_shoulders_black_hair_blue_eyes_headphones_high_res_hime_cut_k-on!_long_hair_noizi_ito_scan_solo_anime_girl.jpg
[/SPOILI]

Demon Features and Outfit:
[SPOILI]
e90adfe5.jpg
[/SPOILI]

Angel Features and Outfit:
[SPOILI]
DarkessAngel.jpg
[/SPOILI]

Powers: she can transform into any type, shape, color or size (not larger than a liger/tigon) of feline, but she usually sticks with a black color.
Toll for powers: To obtain her power of shape shifting into felines, she was forced to pay an extremely heavy price, she had to give up her mother, her last relative. To become a half demon, she had to give up some of her emotions, she no longer feels any sympathy for people, nor does she feel remorse for them, she just lives her life how she wants. And to become a half angel, she had to give up her mother's necklace that she got as a sixteenth birthday present, the most precious object she ever owned, the only thing she had of her mother's.
Other: She always has her sword with her (the one in the demon picture) and uses it whenever she needs it, or when she wants to have "fun."
History: Mio grew up without a father or any siblings, they had all passed away before she was born. Her and her mother would always be together, they stayed away from anyone or anything that seemed to be "different" or dangerous. When Mio first met the Devil, she had a feeling that he would be able to help her in some way. She finally got up enough courage to ask him for some help, but she had no idea what he would ask for in return for her wish of power. The thought of giving up her mother, a couple of her emotions and her most prized possession made her like she was going to throw up. It took her about a week to come to a decision, she decided it would be for the best. When she went back to make the deal, she got the Devil to agree that her mother would be left alive, but at the mercy of the devil and his wishes. So in return for her mother, a couple of her emotions and her precious necklace, she obtained her feline shifting abilities, her half demon blood and her half angel blood. She wanted to never forgive herself for what she did, but with her feelings of remorse taken away, she didn't feel that bad about what she had done. Now she travels, looking for any way to help animals rather than people.

Five characters. :) Anyone want to go ahead and start? I'll make the role play forum if it's a yes. :)

I'm good to go!