Dealings Untold

so lets start

Cool, sounds good to me. Pokey, your making another thread right?

Yeah just gotta get ahold of the stupid computer. I'm too lazy to type out all that on my phone. xD

But if it's alright with everyone can I just start the roleplay without going over the story line?

Hahah shushhhh. :P

I got my computer back up and running so I can post faster and even do many things at once. :) So I decided to do this too.

Can I still join?

Name: Harlan Aberash
Race: Angel

Appearance:
Harlan is less than your average angel, appearance-wise. Her skin is a dark brown and her eyes are shining discs of gold. She generally wears her black-brown hair up in a messy half-ponytail (w
hen she invokes her angelic powers her hair turns white and she has gigantic silver wings). As for her clothing: she sticks to the typical wayfarer's garb. Around her shoulders she wears a poncho made of thick woven cords paired up with knee-length canvas pants. As a sign of her divinity she bears a natural tattoo-like marking of thorns on her forehead.

Powers:
For offensive purposes she is able to emit blasts of light from her palms. She also speaks the language of angels, which paralyzes lesser demons. Other than that she can promote healing (she can cure most minor illnesses but cannot save people from mortal wounds or raise the dead).

Toll for powers: As an angel the only toll she pays is her humanity.

History: Harlan was raised in a quiet nomadic tent-town removed from the chaos of the city. She was born to a single mother -a prostitute that escaped from a harem in the city. Most people would have thrown her mother out on the streets or turned her away, but the tent-people welcomed her in as one of their own.
The tent-town people got by by utilizing the broken remains of the fallen world. They would constantly move about to avoid being attacked by city people or claimed by slavers. Harlan, having known no other way of living, adjusted to the constant moving and rough lifestyle. She grew up to be extremely crafty and compassionate. If you asked her how she was able to remain so optimistic among all the instability, she'd probably credit the tent-people's fokelore. She lived by their belief that angels would descend upon the earth and rebuild the world in purity.
What she and the tent-people didn't know was that angels lived among the humans (most were unaware of their divinity and waiting for their holy awakening).
At the age of 16, Harlan and a group of the tent-people, set out to survey the surrounding areas in order to determine where to move their camp next. When they reached the top of the mountain the heavens thundered. The gods called out to Harlan and woke her as an angel. She was terrified and confused, but accepted the responsibility.
The party returned to the tent-town and told them the news of Harlans awakening. Although the people were joyful to have a divine being in their midst, they all agreed that she could not benefit the world by remaining with the nomads. She would have to leave the comfort of her mother and people and set out in the world to make things right. Since her awakening she has wandered the wastelands, healing illnesses and defeating lesser demons.

I will try to find a picture or draft something, but in the mean-time I left a verbal description.

*nuzzles* YES YES YESSSSS~!!!! Of course you can still Join.
Honestly I've been waiting to post on the actual rp because I've been wanting more people.
So in my eyes... Ramiel YOU'RE MY HERO~!!!

I do have one thing to say Remiel.

You don't have a toll to pay. If your angel then your an angel. Your powers are not going to be many either. This is an apocalyptic story so there has to be pain given to one self and so on.
So watch out. ;D Don't try to be all mighty because the devil will make you pay a toll. Haha.

I do have one thing to say Remiel.

You don't have a toll to pay. If your angel then your an angel. Your powers are not going to be many either. This is an apocalyptic story so there has to be pain given to one self and so on.
So watch out. ;D Don't try to be all mighty because the devil will make you pay a toll. Haha.

Okay! I already am working in how the healing ability/light powers could have negitive repercussions ;)

Ugh SORRY GUYS~!!! I'm so busy with a new job and trying to still balance things out. I'll reply to everyone as soon as I can. I'll even try tonight.

I'm sorry... I love you guys so much~!!!!! D: Please don't hate me. *goes hides and pouts*