Deadtown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thani? Mel assumed she was talking about Death. "Me? Erm..." The last place she remembered being was her room in the hospital. Her head was pounding, which was usual for her. It had something to do with her therapy. Well, she got headaches before she started her treatment, which turned out to be a symptom which helped lead to her diagnosis which led to her treatment. "I can't say I remember much. I was probably resting. I think I fell asleep, to be honest." She replied, her words laced with disappointment. It wouldn't be the first time I forgot something.

Mel was pulled from her thoughts when Death addressed the two of them. Well, four of them; surprisingly enough, she hadn't noticed that two others had shown up from the fountain. She flashed an "OK" at Thanatos with her left hand at his request, then returned that hand to the ground.

Adaline awoke feeling rather cold, she picked herself up and saw that she was laying in a fountain. She quickly got out of the fountain and saw something shiny plated on the fountain, which she read. Upon reading the plate her eyes grew wide and her hand went to her mouth, "No.. no." She said shaking her head, tears starting to well up in her eyes. "This can't, I can't, no." Adaline began to pace back and forth nervously for quite sometime, she was in complete denial. "No."She kept saying over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.