Dead Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Sorry everyone but i am leaving, you can just have my character die or something. Sooorry D:)

I am sorry for not being online for days. I don't know if I told you D:

Emily finally reached shore. She hauled herself onto the beach and groaned. "God, I hate swimming." She looked up and spotted some people some way away. Her eyes lit up, and she stood up, hurrying over to them.

"Hey there!" She called out.

Livius replied, "Sure, I'm feeling better. It's--"
He heard someone shout a "hey" or something from the direction of the island. He leaned over and saw someone coming to them.
"Hey," he shouted. "How did you get here?"
The boy looked for signs of transportation-- plane, small boat, portal-- but nothing came into view.
So everyone's coming to the island now? Will there be animals or monsters? Will the island run out of materials or something?

Emily finally caught up with them, and she replied, "The door of the plane wasn't secured properly, and I fell out. I landed in the water way over there, and swam to shore." She regarded him curiously. "How did you get here?"

She pulled her long blue-black hair into a pony-tail and secured it with an elastic band from around her wrist. Her dark brown eyes watched him inquisitively.

(this is what she looks like by the way - )

(Oh, I don't know what I look like. Heh.)
"Plane crash, too," Livius replied to the girl. "But that was a week ago. I needed someone to get out of here, but it seems like they're staying."
He sighed and pointed out to the people around him. For a moment there, his brown eyes met hers.
"What's your name?"

She blushed slightly when their eyes met, and she softly said, "Emily. And to be honest, I don't really want to leave. My parents don't care, and I just have a really crappy life back there."

She changed the subject. "What's your name?"

"I'm Livius," the boy said and jumped out of the ship back to the sand. "I don't know about you, but I don't think staying alone in an island for a week all alone is nice."
Then, the girl who "saved" his life disappeared. Poof. Just like that.
Slowly, the chattering died from all directions.
"What now?" Livius grumbled as he looked around him. Then he turned to Emily.
"Emily, right? Do you know what's happening?" he asked.

Emily was surprised at the girl's disappearance, but didn't comment on it, just in case it was just her imagination. She turned to Livius, and shook her head. "No - I just arrived here, so I have no idea what this island is, where it is, or how anyone is supposed to get off this island."

Just then her phone rang in her pocket, startling her. "There's phone reception here?" She asked with surprise as she pulled her phone out of her pocket and glanced at the Caller ID. "Ugh, Penelope." Penelope was her older, boring, stick-in-the-mud sister. She groaned and pressed END CALL.

(I don't think this is working out well, and I'm thinking of closing this. Sorry.)

Status
Not open for further replies.