DEAD M3TAL

MAGRO
The last cyborg for the moment entered the room, meekly waving her hand. Magro smiled and motioned to her seat. "You're lucky. The boring stuff's just about done."

He read the message from Dire Wolf's screen. "It really depends on what the mission needs. Multiple missions can be happening at the same time, and we only have a limited number of you, so you'll need to be split on most cases. You have some autonomy in what missions you do; just make sure you can handle what missions you choose, and if that mission really needs you. You'll find out who you work best with through drill training.

Some missions require the whole force to be deployed. These cases are most often regarded as important and difficult, so teamwork is vital. Again, we'll work on that through training."

Magro typed something into his personal data pad. "If you have any questions about training, meet your trainers and ask them. If you have any questions about your new body, ask your scientist. You're all free to go to the lounge to relax or go on to your chambers upstairs. If you have any more questions about boring stuff, you can stay here and ask."

"Grave was where my trouble started. Can't wait to get some payback for what they did to me. Also gotta thank them for giving me the way to take them down. Hey Doc, you ever head of a guy called Sojiro?" Leon said before he directed his question at the scientist.

Last edited:
MAGRO
"Hey Doc, you ever heard of Sojiro?"

Magro raised an eyebrow. "Can't say I have. Care to enlighten me?"

ROC
Roc raised herself from the table, flexing her oversized fists, letting loose a hiss from the hydraulics. "Well, see you around everyone."

Excusing herself from the long table, she exited the briefing room, greeted by two saluting Dead Guards. Making her way back to Lab Alpha, she was greeted by her scientist, Dr. Abra, waving with a pile of data sheets on a slate. A groan escaped her crocodile jaw, then made her way inside the lab for more experiments. Test after test Dr Abra always seemed to have some more to do. Checking her balance, seeing how much she could lift, and seeing how intact her mind had been through the transformation. Finally, she seemed to be finished.

"All good to go, Roc." Dr. Abra was still doing calculations and writing her report. She tossed her some keys and a card. "This is for your room."

Catching it mid-air, Roc nodded in thanks. "I'll be going then, ma'am."

She made her way upstairs. Turning a corner she found herself in a long hallway with many rooms. The doors were much larger, probably to accommodate all the different sizes of cyborgs. Each one had the name of a cyborg labeled in a digital screen. She found hers down the hall, the last door on the left side. She placed the keys in the slots on the door, then swiped her card in a slot underneath. The door opened, revealing a relatively small room, but tailored to her needs, with various utilities to check up on herself and repair any light damage she might take, a whole collection of books of all subjects, and other appliances such as calculators and a stack of paper. She wasted no time in relishing her new-found clarity of mind, reading up on all the books she could and testing her limits on how much she could calculate. They would be training tomorrow, with all the others. She wasn't looking forward to that, but she kept herself focused on her peace of mind.

"He was one of Grave's clients and the one who turned me. Lost his head because of it and I got a .50 cal. Bullet in the back. Guy looked like a mummy." Leon said