Dead Animosity

They're all busy fapping over my character.

He's right. Everytime I see her I get a boner. >>

I am not-sick again and now trying to catch up on posts. XD

I am willing to join if you guys need more players up in here!

lol yeah i believe it

Xnijmai go ahead and make a character sheet if you'd like to join

and Di it's all good. just glad you're not sick anymore, now put that boner away and post :P

[FONT=&quot]Name:[/FONT] Aaron Richards
[FONT=&quot]Age: [/FONT] 22
[FONT=&quot]Gender:[/FONT] Male
[FONT=&quot]Appearance:[/FONT] Short, slightly spiky brown hair. Has blue eyes and wears black rectangular glasses. Normally dresses in a plain t-shirt and dark carpenter jeans. Will hardly ever leave his room without a having his messenger bag with him. A thin light scar runs at an angle down the top of his left forearm from his elbow to his wrist. Is very skinny and is 5' 9"
[FONT=&quot]Accessories:[/FONT] Always have a few leather-bound books in different languages and translation notebooks stuffed into the messenger bag as well as a couple pencils and pens. Keeps in his pocket a small wooden cross that had belonged to an old friend before they died. Has a large folding knife hidden in his pants pocket just in case he might need it. Also carries a pocket knife with run of the mill tools attached to it.
[FONT=&quot]Profession:[/FONT] Makes a living with doing odd jobs for people, which has made him rather strong despite his appearance. Also makes a good amount of cash doing odd translation jobs for random historians.
[FONT=&quot]Weapon of Choice:[/FONT] Whatever he can find to use and the knife he keeps hidden.
[FONT=&quot]Back story: [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] Was an average kid growing up, except he was always oddly nervous and jumpy in the dark. Despite his excellence at odd languages and writings, Aaron could never really find a good job, so instead resigns to doing small jobs for those he can help. Because of this, he has become a very good handyman. Aaron generally tries to stay to himself though, considering he is a bit of a shyer person. About a year before he moved into the apartments, he was attacked when he accidentally bumped into a gang member. When he threw his arms up to shield his face, they slashed his left arm and than beat him until he almost died. After he was taken to a hospital and recovered, he has taken to carrying a knife hidden on himself and has trained in self defense. Since he was a kid, Aaron has been afraid of the dark, claiming to see horrible things in the darkness. Spiders, burning alive, being buried alive, and complete darkness are his worst fears.
[/FONT]

Name: Rayven Wulf
Appearance: http://www.quizlaw.com/blog/images/goth-girl.jpg (She generally wears black renassance dresses and lace up corsetts and stuff)
Accessories: coffin purse which contains her medicine that she usually doesn't take, a black and purple lace parasol for use when it's sunny, an ritualistic athame that she uses for protection from the "monsters" she is being hunted by.
Profession: She is a writer of books and poems, usually horrror.
Weapon of Choice: Athame, whatever she can use to defend herself.
Background story: Rayven is clinically insane. She has Touretts and sees things that aren't there. She writes books based on the hallucinations and dreams she has. She fears that her meds are the "monsters" way of controling her so she doesn't take them. She doesn't trust doctors or most people. She's lived in these apartments since she was released from the mental hospital located a few blocks away. She likes to stay in the darkness

looks great wiccan, look forward to seeing you in there

I wonder if this thing is still going, *rubs goatee*

Even so, I'll share this wonderful creation, and cross my fingers.

Name: Victor Springs

Appearance:
white_suit.jpg

Accessories: Snazzy suit, pocket watch, cane(also snazzy hardwood)

Profession: Retired, living off of quickly receeding wealth

Weapon of Choice: Snazzy Cane, homie.

Back story: Son of the twenty-third richest man in the oil buisness, Victor had life easy. Anything he wanted, at his beck and call. Used to getting things his way, he planned to live life easy under his father's protection and provision. When his father told him on his twentieth birthday it was time to earn his living, Victor rebelled. Frustrated, forced out into the world with a degree he was made to get, achieved with the least amount of effort, work was scarce. He pleaded with his father for another shot at school, and he reluctantly agreed. Victor went through again and returned with a education in medicine. He applied for work confidently, and was rejected at every venture. His arrogance turned all interviewers off, despite his training.

Victor fell into poverty, begging for a living. His father lost track of him for fifteen years. When Victor returned, he feigned health and wealth. He had saved up from menial work and bought a white suit. Visiting his father, he spun many lies of his adventures and employment as a brain surgeon. After a long discussion, they shared a drink out on the balcony of Victor's father's mansion. Victor waited until he had turned around, then pushed him over the side, where he fell neatly into the fountain. Blaming a butler for the murder, after some preparation, Victor got away with it. The man went on death row, and his dark secret was eletrecuted. With no knowledge of buisness Victor simply collasped the company, withdrew all the funds, and moved to the USA.

Cutting the money up into severl bank accounts, he decided it would last a long time if he lived simply. He got a cheap apartment and simply furnished it quite richly. With no bills for a large house or exspensive car, he could afford all the five star food and fine wine he wanted. After a while, he grew sick of being "poor" and went on a spree. Four year vacation in Hawaii(how cliche!), a Porsche, a Volvo, and the richest living money could buy, he put his hand into the wallet one day and found it empty. With perhaps a fifth of his father's vast 'patrimony' he got another apartment, to say the least, in Hell.

looks good Khang, i like that one alot. and yes this is still open, i haven't had alot of time as of late to post myself, but I have been waiting for others to climb aboard and post since they already posted character sheets. So whenever you're ready go ahead and post in the IC thread, thanks for joining!

Epeeeec, sadly, I'm on the iTouch now, but If all goes well, I'll have something up tomorrow.

Umm... you didnt say if my character was ok....

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

i POSTED!11111!!!1!!!11

No one post scary pikchures with scary dead faces on them, cause I will have have nightmares, kay? ;___;

Sorry Mav i thought i Ok'd your character a while ago. Well either way feel free to go ahead and post up

Maverick was banned.

:3 Just shows you don't get on your soapbox unless it's time, kiddies.

Post forthcoming after you, Feedback.

ah, unfortunate, but...whatever. Alrighty then i'll try to work up a post within the next couple of days. It will be up though, i am trying to keep better track of things now so i'll see you guy in the thread

Heyo guys, things have been a bit slow lately. What's the status on this rp?

I am interested in joining (Although I haven't done anything RP wise for a long time D: ) Just a quick question, is archery acceptable for a weapon? (Although if not I'm always okay using something else)