Darkness Online: A Megaman R.P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, there are online trains which connect the different nets

@Jhuton That's cool. What I Mean By Connection, is a family Relative. Like an cousin, Aunt or Uncle.

Sorry I haven't responded much yet I'm gonna write up a reply and get back into it I've been busy

The Japanese police chief, who is your character...

Lool. I was thinking about a completely different Amon. She can be his cousin, that's fine

Reactions: Roxshi
Lol. Cool. you were probably thinking of Amon from the Legend of Korra, weren't you?

So im a little confused Netopia are they the good guys or the bad guys?

Lol. Cool. you were probably thinking of Amon from the Legend of Korra, weren't you?
Yeah. That was the first thing that came into my head. Lol

So im a little confused Netopia are they the good guys or the bad guys?
And like is Japan in the net?
Netopia is accused of attacking the Japanese Embassy online but they deny doing this. It was actually done by another group to frame Netopia and cause war. Japan is not on the net, but there is a Japanese net, which is parallel to the real Japan. The embassy which was attacked was on the Japanese net and not the real world. Hope this clears things up

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, if you haven't gotten your opening post up yet could you do that soon?

Not sure what happened but I made another post but I think it glitched out and didn't post it something so I'm gonna have to rewrite it. There's not much to go off of here tho as not very many people are posting

I'm kinda waiting this out, I don't really want to post until I have more to go off of it feels like this is dying ;-; if people won't post I'll just go off of what we have

I'm just hoping the r.p doesn't die out before it's even really got going. I'm giving it about another day and then I'll just go ahead and post anyway

Someone else needs to make their introduction post..

Status
Not open for further replies.