Darkness Falls

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really sorry!!! This new update makes edits practically impossible... I'm working on it. Once I get the inside of the guild up, I'll start it off. It's just been awful attempting to do the edits. Half the time my phone will glitch and destroy anything I did, the other half I'll be scrolling through and the touch registers as me leaving the edit menu w/o saving.

I'm really sorry!!! This new update makes edits practically impossible... I'm working on it. Once I get the inside of the guild up, I'll start it off. It's just been awful attempting to do the edits. Half the time my phone will glitch and destroy anything I did, the other half I'll be scrolling through and the touch registers as me leaving the edit menu w/o saving.
You don't have a computer?

No, the dinosaur died last winter. He was a good old laptop. He will be missed.

Gah! Sorry for taking so long. I'll get working on a post asap.

Ookurikara.full.1859056.jpg

Name:
Layth Telfair

Species:
Half Human/Unknown

Magical Affinity:
Combat

Position:
Officer/Soldier (Former Mercenary)

Personality:

Calm, patient and reserved, Layth is a man of few words and much rather let his actions express his emotions. Naturally there is a lot going on underneath the surface. Though to most he may appear stoic stand offish and even harshly blunt, the young man is actually quite kind and will offer words of encouragement when needed. Very goal oriented, Layth's endeavors drive him to commit action. The soldier is a fierce warrior on the battlefield, noted for his relentless pressure, strength and speed.

Left behind in a unforgiving world Layth carved out a life for himself, study on swordsmanship and hand to hand combat began young. Admittedly most of his own history escapes him, mere flashbacks of black and white are his only guides to his former life... From what he is able to piece together Layth believes himself to be an orphan of a deceased female human, the other of unknown race. His human parent dying of mana overload, and thus transforming into a beast... Well being and whereabouts of the other parent are unknown, and is presumed dead. There also seem to be remnants of a pair of siblings, brothers... But they are only blurred images in his mind.

Theme song:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Telfair, accepted, I really wanna hug your character. One of the NPCs will do it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.