Darkness Falls

Status
Not open for further replies.
May we respond in the IC or do you want us to wait till everyone posts at least once?

zqRupQf.jpg

Name: Enzo

Species: human

Magical Affinity: All

Position: Librarian

Personality: Enzo is rather cocky at times and usually seems like a smart ass, however when you get to know him he is quite a nice person. He stays quiet most of the time due to him being the librarian he mostly spends his time reading magical books which is probably why he has all of the magical affinities.

Theme song: N/A​

I know I know! Things are just very busy over here and my mind's just not focusing right now.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Still got room?

Sneaking in and putting up a character sheet if you don't mind >w>

kiss_good_bye_by_wlop-d61j4mu.jpg

Name
Esta Zeno

Species
Angel

Magical Affinity
All but Combat

Position
Nurse

Personality
Loyal | Kind | Motherly | Hopeless | Naive | Optimistic
She is kind and motherly, gladly healing one's injuries and such if they had problem. She is also no stranger to battle, learning how to do summons and ranged magical attacks, also being able to heal her allies. She cannot turn a blind eye when seeing something hurt, even if it were just a poor little animal. However, due to her slender frame and dedication to magic, she had no time and barely any experience when it comes to hand-to-hand combat. She is also quite optimistic and naive, laid back and at times, hopeless. Strange for an angel to be hopeless at times, however when it comes to certain topics, she will simply say that there's no point, and give up before even starting. To other topics however, she is perfectly fine with being optimistic. However, this hopelessness can be misunderstood as laziness. The problem is that sometimes she can be too nice, not willing to kill a monster or enemy. She also seems to enjoy the company of other people, being able to keep a conversation going for hours if she wanted to. Some downside is that she can be loyal, and gullible, to a fault.

Theme song

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.