~Dark Woods Circus~

Status
Not open for further replies.
A groan pours from your lips as your eyes slid open. The first thing you see is the blurry image of a blonde man standing in front of you. He appears to be wearing a red flowing coat and looking at you with a wide grin. You attempt to get up only to take note that you're chained to the wall. Glancing up once more, you realize the man is laughing. "Welcome to my world, pet." He says as he takes a step closer to you.

"Your...world..?" You manage to moan pitifully causing the red-clad man to laugh harder.

"Yes, you silly goose. My world." He says as he motions to the cell that you're currently in. Absently, you take not that there are other people chained to the walls... deformed people... "I have brought you here and... fixed you." He chuckles. "...and you will perform in my circus." You open your mouth to object, but he notices this and cuts you off. "If you refuse... Well then, you will simply end up like the others.." He says with a sense of grim satisfaction before turning on his heel and leaving the room.

What others..? You wonder to yourself. You can't help but try to imagine how many others there are... or were. You try to take a moment to process things. You were taken from your home and brought to this.. this circus only to be changed into... you don't know what. "It's best just to listen to Master..." A small voice says from across the room.

You glance up to see the voice came from a rather small girl that is also chained to the wall. You instantly note that she has black wings and blood soaked bandages covering her eyes. You think she's looking at you, but you can't be quite sure. "If you don't... well.." She paused, raising a pale hand to pitifully motion to her eyes. "Our only hope is to escape..." She said softly, a look of what could only be described as determination crossing her face.

Escape... You glance around at the others as they nod in agreement. You suppose it sounds like a good idea. First, however, you have more important things to worry about. Such as things like what that monster of a ringmaster did to you. Steeling yourself for the worst, you glance down to see what you've become...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character Sheet

Name-
Gender-
Age-
Deformity-
Act- (What they perform)
Personality-
Appearance-

Acts Taken
Ring Master
Acrobatics and Aerial Show
Magician
Aerial Silk
Clown Act
Snake Charmer ((Snake))

Mine

Name- Aveline Kimberly Angelo
Gender- Female
Age- 18
Deformity- Black wings. (Also blinded for punishment)
Act- Acrobatics / Aerial Show
Personality- Aveline is very quiet. She doesn't speak out much except for when she or someone she cares about is horribly wronged. She is neither an optimist or a pessimist, often simply stating what she believes to be the truth whether it's positive or negative. She's not really the type to rise up and be a leader, but can handle herself fine when forced into the position.
Appearance-
Anime135.jpg

Name- "Ring Master" Killian
Gender- Male
Age- Unknown
Deformity- None / Is a natural and powerful magic user
Act- The Ring Master
Personality- Unknown
Appearance-
b9b0497ff91afb1c3fcf5f20358c257e-d36ivlb.jpg

Name- Tristan Averian
Gender- Male
Age- 19
Deformity- Physically none, but is infused with magic from the Ring Master through markings he hides under his clothes.
Act- Magic act.
Personality- When he's himself he's kind and helpful. He enjoys helping other people and wants to help the others escape from this hellish place. However, with the Ring Master in his mind and able to control his movements and see through his eyes, it makes it rather difficult to get anything accomplished. The Ring Master enjoys tormenting him with thoughts of hurting his friends and sometimes almost forces him to do it through the control he has over him. So, while being kind, he has to act indifferent towards the other members of the circus lest he risk hurting them.
Extra- Tristan is not kept in the holding cell with the rest of the circus members. He is kept in a tent next to the Ring Masters. Seeing as the Ring Master can control his every move if he so wished, Tristan has special privileges.
Appearance-
magician_by_rebornartist.jpg

Accepted Characters
Killian ~ Helena Sky
Aveline Kimberly Angelo ~ Helena Sky
Tristan Averian ~ Helena Sky
Antoinette Maria Polarma ~ Princess Poisoned Rose
Kevin Smith ~ Raven
Sasha "Scarlet" Jones ~ Alexis Dawn

Rules!

1. Obvious. No god-modding.
2. Respect the other people. If your character wants to bitch slap another character and cuss them out, go right ahead. If youwant to bitch slap another person and cuss them out, take it out of the thread and preferably to a moderator. I'm not going to handle your petty arguments. At least not nicely.
3. Damn, shit, ass, etc... If you don't like it, don't continue because there is going to be much more of it in the future.
4. Literacy. Learn the word. Love it. Because I do. I'm not going to go all grammar Nazi on you, just please... please... respect the English language... After all. Good grammar is the difference between helping you Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse. I will behave. Until i 2ee 2hiit liike thii2. OR SHIT LIKE THIS. I do not want to feel like I am being screamed at through text. I, however, will not murder you for one or two misspellings. Everyone makes mistakes. I understand this. Just, like I said. Please don't abuse the English language. It is a beautiful thing.
5. One liners are the enemy. Can we have at least a paragraph? Is that too much to ask? If I see a single sentence post, I will go beyond flipping my shit. I understand writer's block is a common issue, just please don't drop below three sentences.
6. If you have read these rules in their complete glory, please put "Master is the Enemy" in your character sheet. If I do not see this, you do not get accepted. Plain and simple. I will tell you that you can have a place once you've read the rules.
7. All characters must be approved by me before joining the role play. This is to prevent stupidity and, once more, to prevent shit flipping.
8. This role play is NOT for children. 13+ please. There will be some screwed up shit in this RP and I don't want to mentally scar children.
9. Only two characters per person. That's it. No more. We're not having the RP revolve all around one person and their gazillion characters.
10. If you are gone for more than a week without giving me a valid reason before you disappear, you will be removed from the RP. We're not all waiting on one person, we want to keep moving. If you are going on vacation or something tell me before you leave.

...That was weird...

@Tate Hugo Langdon First of all, I love your name and picture!!!!!! *fangirls*

Now that I have that out of the way.

What do you mean?

Name-
Kage and Abigail

Gender-

Kage (male)
Abigail (female)

Age-

Kage (17)
Abgial (15)

Deformity-

Kage (pyromancer, his hands are blacker than coal and he must wear
special gloves to prevent accidental fires)
Abigail (she's been different since she was small, she has had the physical attributes of a tree...)

Act-

Kage's performance is illusions, with flame and spark, he brings awe to his audience.
Abigail does something similar, and creates plants and small forests before the crowds very eyes, bending nature to her will.

Personality-

Kage is very confident and rebellious, very social. But he's also caring and sweet.
Abigail is shy, reserved, and obedient. And unfortunately a mute.

Appearance-

Kage
images (3).jpg
Abigail
ca71b949d7baa6fa973e5062146f5a33.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I'll finish it up tomorrow! Expect great things from this pair!

Wanna start with just us?

I'm tired of waiting.

Sounds good to me. With break coming up I can be more active than of late too.

@Petricus Euryale I don't mind at all, but I thought you didn't like this one....

I'll put up an application soon .. Is my old character okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.