Dark Specific Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sakura-Hime

Original poster
TRIGGER WARNINGS!!

Before I get anywhere in this post I just want to state that the rp I am requesting will have intense triggers.
If your not willing to get your hands dirty, or if you have a weak stomach, this is not the rp requst for you.

Rules!

- I am looking for someone who can write at least 3 paragraphs, I understand post vary based on whets happening, but I want someone who can keep up with my post lengths. THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ME!

- I would like at least a post a day. I understand rl is crazy, hell, mine is rather busy too. But I really am wanting to do this so I want someone who can post frequently enough.

- This will be strictly MxM, sorry >x<
~ Alright, so before I get into the complicated details of the plot that I want to do, heres this first.~
I just finished a manga/webtoon, that I absolutely fell in love with, and it kind of runs along with the type of plot I have been wanting to do. I just wanted to see if anyone out there has read it too.
~ Killing Stalking ~

Its a very dark manga about a psycho path who ends up kidnapping his stalker. Through out the manga some horrible shit happens but for some reason I LOVED these two. I just wanted them to be happy XD (goes to show how messed up in the head I am)
Any way, though my idea has a totally different plot, theres a sort dark theme I am kind of wanting to be the same.

The plot I have in mind is very dark and twisted. I want someone who isn't afraid to get creative, and can handle doing some dark shit. Excuse my language. It is also a rather complicated plot line, and though there will be lots of dark and smutty things I am wanting someone who can add to plot and world build with me. I want to hear your thoughts too!! So anyway, if any of you are still left here is my plot!

Two kingdoms that have always been at war with each other, constantly fighting over power of the other, with only a few breaks of peace when war has hit too hard.

Kingdom A resides in the northern parts of the country, high mountains harsh country and harsher people. While Kingdom B is in the southern hemisphere, more tropical or savanha type country, it is mostly city living.

Kingdom A is rough and harsh on its people, but they thrive or die. The men and women earn their livings and they fight for what they want, they are strong and cruel. In turn Kingdom B thrives in cities, its people are cultured and lively, but full of deception.​

[you get the idea? Two very different kingdoms]
My character, is a prince from Kingdom A. However he is the last son of 8, and with seven brothers ahead of him he is not looked upon very nicely. In other terms, he is hated by his father and older brothers. He takes after his mother more than his father, and has often wondered if that is even his true father. He is more soft and delicate than the people of his kingdom are normally and this makes him more of an outcast.

War between the two kingdoms hit a high note not too many years prier and has dried up resources, so peace now hangs on a thread. To better tighten the thread of peace Kingdom A means to send a peace treaty to Kingdom B, and who does king A choose to send this treaty? Not but his most hated son, MC, because he is indispensable. If he should die on the way to give the treaty scroll to King B it would not matter to him.

YC, would be a rebel leader. He is secretly the true Crown Prince of Kingdom B, but has grown up out side of his kingdom's lands. His ultimate goal would be to over throw the prince of Kingdom B now and take his rightful place.
[This is where it gets a little complicated]
MC is on the way, with a small group, to deliver the peace treaty to Kingdom B. He is supposed to make it there safely and watch it signed by all who need to, and then he can come back home. His father has said, if he can not complete this simple task then to not bother coming back. If he does come back empty handed he will be killed.

While MC is traveling to Kingdom B, YC - or his men- mistake MC's entourage as Prince B, so they kidnap him.

This is where it gets dark. Because YC, the rebel leader, needs certain information about Kingdom B he tortures MC. This is all while he thinks MC is the fake prince. Of course torture would not work, since MC knows nothing, he might move to other methods.
[[This is where it can get super smutty and rough]]
Although this is the basic beginning of the plot, the overall goal is that through they're dark twisted relationship, some strange form of love grows. YC would become so obsessed and possessive of mine, while MC would become so dependant on yours. Basically a Kidnapper/ kidnappe plot.
[[that is what the manga was]]
Mc's mind would be so messed up from the months of torture and sex, that he might feel he needs YC to survive. While YC is so possessive of Mc that he can't let him go.

Its very dark and twisted, and although there may be times when it can get a little fluffy it would mainly be this twisted relationship where they both rely on each other for what ever their dark hearts crave.

Other stuff will happen, and eventually we can explore the other parts of the kingdom and the warring states. But that is what I want the beginning to feel like.

If you are interested or have your own ideas let me know by either posting on here, or PMing me. Although I may reply quicker through Pms.

Status
Not open for further replies.