Danganronpa 2: Definetly Second Time's the Charm

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Tragedy

Original poster
Welcome to my Killing Game
Hello my soon to be blackened! I've noticed a stressing lack of Danganronpa roleplays here on Iwaku, at least any that are actually having anything done in them. However, I have stepped forward in hopes of starting this fine event.
Knowledge of Danganronpa isn't needed but here's a plot summary for those who haven't even heard of the series.
Now yes i have actually done one of these Danganronpa rps before and this time ill be including Monomi who will be played by either myself or someone else who has a lust for abuse by the monochromatic bear. Also last time me being new to the whole GMing thing i wasn't sure i could trust people to have more than one character in fear of one of them becoming the killer and the next character automatically knowing, however, after some experience if we're having trouble with having 16 students i may allow some to have a second character
Before we Begin
For those who don't know, Danganronpa is an anime/series of games where high schoolers who are the best in a certain skill, an example is Super High School Detective, are placed in an environment be a psychotic bear who tells them that the only way to escape is to kill each other. This particular role play will have the same environment of the second game, an island where the SHS(Super High School) students will be taking a vacation with the seemingly trustworthy Monomi. Note plots won't be the same most likely as i didn't use Junko in the last roleplay so yeah.
The rules are simple, you will kill someone, once the body is discovered there will be a time limit to search for evidence and then a class trial will begin. The point of the class trial is too discover the killer who will then be executed. However, if the killer isn't discovered the rest of the students will die. Note: associates will not be executed only the person who actually killed the victim will be executed. Oh and also normal Iwaku rules obviously.

How Murder Will Happen
Here's how the role play will go, I will assign a killer privately, or someone will privately ask me to become the killer before I have to make a decision, the killer will then tell me who they will kill in an in-depth analysis of how they killed their victim, what's needed is time of murder, weapon used, what room they were killed in, and where the fatal wound was, any other details you may need to include can be said, the less the more I will make up for you. I will then post in the IC chat the murder and include details which may be turned into evidence. Once your dead you can't come back, you're done, no retries, no continues, you're done.

Character Sheet

Name:
Super High School:
Backstory:
Item taken with you: (clothing obviously doesn't need to be in this, and remember there's no internet so don't expect to be texting your way out)
Face Claim

The IC will be made once I have at least 14 students, I will of course not be a student since I know what is going to happen

I would prefer everyone in this role play have Discord as it can work as an easy way for us to communicate and discuss things going on in the role play and any questions that may come up.

Now that everything is explained, here's the leader of this killing game:
dangan_ronpa___monokuma_wallpaper_by_blubbaz-d6y4sxz.png

"And the waste of oxygen herself Monomi!"
3080e7e25f58cb8340074c0a9d5689e1.jpg

Not for the faint of heart
I didn't think i'd need to include this message but your characters will be dying, not to your own choosing either, so if for some reason you signed up for this and are not ok with the butchering of your character then you should probably leave. I've already had to deal with this once, don't need a repeat of the situation
Characters
Daz/Pahn Teece-https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/danganronpa-2-definetly-second-times-the-charm.162779/#post-3461164
Daydream Heroine/Chiyo "AmeHime77" Abe-https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/danganronpa-2-definetly-second-times-the-charm.162779/#post-3485481

Last edited by a moderator:

Name:
Pahn Teece

Super High School:
Photographer

Backstory:
To the world Pahn is a respectable photographer whose pictures can be found in many newspapers and magazines, her skill only greater proven when she was accepted into Hope's Peak. Nobody could be more proud of Pahn than her parents, who believe her to be a hardworking angel. But Pahn has a secret passion: pantie shots. Going by the alter ego of "ShotSenpai", Pahn has a large online following for her blog where she uploads daily pantie shots. Pahn's life ambition is to take as many pantie shots as possible and to share them all with the world.

[spoili]
b9aeeecb706c61b7c5c6584945be6aec28acfc5c_hq.gif

[/spoili]
[spoili]
Posting image. Credit to GlassTrinity.
pahn.png

[/spoili]

Item taken with you:
Camera

Face Claim:
Ruri Gokou

[spoili]
5QaJgdq.jpg

[/spoili]​

/me sacrifices a puppy in an attempt to summon more people into the thread... and also some more inspiration for a new character.

/me sacrifices a puppy in an attempt to summon more people into the thread... and also some more inspiration for a new character.
I feel that... Maybe we need a bigger sacrifice? *eyes up monokuma*

Ah! Hold on, give me an hour or so. I'll get a character sheet up sometime today!

Name: Chiyo "AmeHime77" Abe

SHSL Gamemaster

Backstory: Chiyo grew up traveling the world with her fashionista mom and pilot father. She had a few, long distance real life friends, but many of her friends were people she met online. She wasn't the best at it, but many nights, she'd find herself up late on her computer, roleplaying with people across the world. Then, when she was about 13, she came up with an idea for a campaign, and decided to go into GMing. Since then, Chiyo, known by her username "AmeHime77", is known across the forums as the best GM for PBP games, and one of the best tabletop GMs, despite not GMing in real life.

Item: A Call of Cthulhu, 7th edition, manual

Face Claim:
Kouno.Miyako.full.2125460.png
Art by: Horiguchi Yukiko

I really hope some more people come...I love Danganronpa, so I'm glad I could find two rps to join!

This still accepting? If it is, even though we aren't many, I'll write up a character :>

Status
Not open for further replies.