D.J. MacHale's Official Website and Forums ARE BACK!

Phi Chisym

The ORIGINAL Phi-ADEMIC!
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10 AM - 2 PM: It all depends on if I'm working, doing homework, or having family time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Agender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romantic Fanatic, some Steampunk, Apocalyptic settings, a bit of Viral, Anthro. I'm new to writing SciFi and Horror but not afraid to play. (I need the practice).

Not too big on History, but will play a Fantasy History based RP if I have the time to do the research. At this point, I'm deeply into Japanese History based stories.

Not very good at Military genres and not strong in writing out fight scenes, but will jump in the center of the storm to better myself.
D.J. MacHale's Official Website and Forums

For any Pendragon fans out there, or old "PenFamily" who wandered away after the devastating Fall of Pen, D.J. had returned the Forums; including Gen.Com. and the infamous RP Section.

The forums are filling with young, old, and Famous PenFamily from the years of the first sites original opening. With all the good and bad that had come from four/five years of its activation, we're hoping to bring it all back - bigger and better than ever without all the personal drama.

If you wish to return to your old gang, or create a new one, go check out the site. We're small, but ever growing...and we are truly a PenFamily! Many of the members on the site have been friends and chat pals for years, even after The Fall; and we're always looking for more to expand our group.

Come help us rebuild D.J.'s awesome Forums!