D.A.P.P.E.R

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 posts in one day? What is this, heaven? SOlid posts so far guys!

@Arwyn
You are a operative, you don't get to refuse a mission. So you are on the mission becouse they told you to go on the mission. Also DAPPER would never allow you to capture the swan. They don't want you to muck about with other worlds incase it starts shit. Just a fair reminder.

So! who's by the toad and wants to chitchat for good ole posts sake? quite sure they're waiting on you to post so they can poke at the dead body, Hellis

Richard hasn't gone anywhere :P

Oh man, I must have spaced out or something. Didn't realize that we already started-

My sincere apologies. And since I'm so late for the RP and I'm having some serious technological issues, I'm afraid I won't be joining you )-: Once again, my apologies, and I hope you guys have fun!

Thanks for letting me know. It happens.

And this is why we want more then 8 people at the start! Luckily I waited a little.

So! who's by the toad and wants to chitchat for good ole posts sake? quite sure they're waiting on you to post so they can poke at the dead body, Hellis
I will.

@Hellis I know it is his job, but it makes no sense to send a poison expert to an area which doesn't really contain any toxic substances. I will change some other things you said.

Well. There is always the river. That is a fine "in case we have to there." Swan thing though.

@Kiosk and @Dakota K5

I suggest you make a collab instead of 2-3 lining back and forth. It makes it alot less messy and doesn't confuse me as I write up the next IC post to push things along! It takes a little longer to do, but I rather see more effort into a scene then a few lines of conversation shot back and forth that takes only a minute of two.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hellis I changed the capturing into observing. It's not like I made up the story of the swan. I guessed that our mission had something to do with it anyway because you called the mission Swansong.

Yes. The Mission might include said swan. But capturing a entity thats native of another realm is poking a bear. A undead, Finnish bear.

@Jerelin Hows that CS coming along?

@HELL BOY☆ YOu still with us?
Barely. Haven't been able to use anything to get online until now. And that is only because the boyfriend is out fixing a truck. I won't have solid computer access until Monday when he goes back to work. Apologies.

Barely. Haven't been able to use anything to get online until now. And that is only because the boyfriend is out fixing a truck. I won't have solid computer access until Monday when he goes back to work. Apologies.
That's fine. Real Life stuff can't be helped.

@Kiosk and @Dakota K5

I suggest you make a collab instead of 2-3 lining back and forth. It makes it alot less messy and doesn't confuse me as I write up the next IC post to push things along! It takes a little longer to do, but I rather see more effort into a scene then a few lines of conversation shot back and forth that takes only a minute of two.
Gotcha.

Hello People. I believe I am still owed a post or two?

Hello People. I believe I am still owed a post or two?
And this is why I will be the first to post in a situation if I can help it.

Status
Not open for further replies.