Cyberpunk

Alias(es): @man (Atman), Kei Kumamoto (fake ID)
Name: Kato Nagumo
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 185 lbs.
Citizenship: Former NeoNet corporate citizen
Bio: Born to NeoNet employees, Kato was brought up in the culture of the massive international corporation. The "benevolent" corporation dictated much of his life as he was prepped to take place as a cog in the massive machine that was NeoNet. He was rather gifted with computers, he loved to play with the intricatcies of source code and virtural reality. Unfortunately (for the corporation), Kato resented the intrusiveness of the company. He frequently acted out, subtly at first, but becoming bolder as he learned more about computers. When he was 20, he was working his way through a database, intending pull a prank when came across a file he had never seen before. He tried to crack the security but was badly injured by biofeedback from a type of computer security he had only heard about: Black IC. He had accidentally tried to access highly classified information that NeoNet did not want to get out.
Before he could be brought in, Kato fled, taking whatever he could carry and loading it into his parent's car. He ran from Corporate life and into the shadows. The criminal underworld made up of those that society chews up and spits out, or just plain forgets about. He was lucky enough to scrape out an existence hacking a few accounts, spoofing credit card numbers, and taking the occasional job. For criminal interests.
In order to survive he learned to drive, using his computer skills, known as Rigging. This not only worked with automobiles, but also combat drones. His EVO "SABRE" was something he saved up for, an extra weapon to watch his back while he worked the target system.
Gear:
Weapons
- SafeSpec "Protector" Tazer
- Colt "Thunderbolt" Heavy Pistol
Drones
- EVO "SABRE" combat drone armed with M541 Light Machine Gun
- Nissan-Toyota "EITS" Recon drone
- NanoBit "Fly-spy" micro drone
Vehicles
- GMC "Conestoga" van
Augmentations
- Reaction Enhancers
- Vehicle Control Rig
- Augmented Reality compatible cybereyes
Misc gear.
- Armored Jacket
- MassiveSoft "Avalon" portable computer
-

I will build a character using the same model. Should be posted some time tomorrow

So I was trying to write this up and you seem very knowledgeable and technical... so I think I would fail you as a rp partner. I wouldn't be up to par. BUT you should contact Tristeel. This is right up his alley

I am technical, but the majority of that stuff (especially the equipment) is just flavor text.

I just worry that my responses will fall flat. Because I know very little about mechanics, guns types, etc