Cyberpunk Roleplay - Looking for writers and creators.

So, is it like a thriller survival type rp? Do you put obstacles in our way for us to overcome (or be defeated by)? I'm still wondering what our roles would be as well and how every role ties together in the story. What are we combatting? Who are we combatting? :)

So, is it like a thriller survival type rp? Do you put obstacles in our way for us to overcome (or be defeated by)? I'm still wondering what our roles would be as well and how every role ties together in the story. What are we combatting? Who are we combatting? :)

I think It'll run more along the lines of an adventure/exploratory story.

Survival is really going to be more of a roleplay element than a plot element.

As of right now, the rough story will have the players, a group of whoever from wherever, citizens of this place. (hoping that there will be a bit of cultural diversity here) and they'll be threatened by the shortages affecting the city. These people being who they are, however, will be the ones who decide to try to do something about it.

I'll see how people end up going about that, pushing certain plot coupons along they way if necessary.

I'm thinking stuff like, diceroll hacking, kidnapping, invasion, who knows. I hope there's some interesting roleplaying on that front.

but yeah. YK are the bad guys here, big faceless corporation running everything from electricity to water, to the Corporate Police.

should be fun..

Reactions: Kit Kat