Currently Searching for my Next Adventure. Mainly M x F. Some F x F.

S

Sekushiii

Original poster
Hello fellow RPers !

I'm looking to embark on an adventure or possibly a few. I don't really have many rules so I won't spend too long going over them.

- 18 + only.

- I'm not too picky about length as long as you give me something to work with, no one liners but it doesn't have to be 5+ paragraphs either. I can go anywhere from one paragraph to ten, to be quite honest. Just depends on the inspiration factor and the day.

- I'm very sporadic with replies, so I don't mind if you are either. Sometimes I do one a day, sometimes it takes me two weeks. Just depends on the week and how busy regular life gets.

I do prefer to play the female in a male, female roleplay. I can play multiple characters, being male as well if need be and I am willing to play F x F roleplays as well but I'm definitely more picky in those cases if I'm being honest as I'm most inspired by the former. Nothing against any other types, just what works best for me.

Things that peak my interest:

I'm pretty open to plot lines, I just thoroughly enjoy writing and am the 'I'll try anything once' type of human but the thing that tickles my fancy the most is definitely

Medieval Fantasy,
Or Medieval in general.

I have an obsession and an addiction, I am not ashamed to admit.

Others include:
Horror / Apocalypse
Supernatural
Real Life
And probably a ton more I can't currently think of.

I have a few plots stirring in my mind at all times so just ask and I'm sure I have something I am currently dying to share.

My current one is a 'Seven Kingdoms of Hell' Medieval Fantasy/ Supernatural type of mash up.
...and plenty more. My mind is usually a jumbled mess of stories to share.

Please provide a writing sample so we can figure out if we mesh well quickly, I don't mind supplying one myself if you'd like.

I'll do something medieval fantasy. If you want a writing sample I'm willing to provide one in pm.

Reactions: Sekushiii
I'd like to do something with a medieval story as well. I can write something up for you to read, but would you elaborate on one of the plots you have in mind? I think it would make more sense for me to have something relevant to what we'd actually be roleplaying about for you to read as opposed to a gurgled mess.

I'll do something medieval fantasy. If you want a writing sample I'm willing to provide one in pm.
Sounds good! It will not let me PM anyone first at the moment so if you wouldn't mind sending me one, that would be great ^_^

I'd like to do something with a medieval story as well. I can write something up for you to read, but would you elaborate on one of the plots you have in mind? I think it would make more sense for me to have something relevant to what we'd actually be roleplaying about for you to read as opposed to a gurgled mess.
Not a problem! Shoot me a PM and I'll give a few different plots I had in mind ^_^

Medieval Fantasy I am interested in doing.