Ctrl+V

Status
Not open for further replies.
kfFyMhG.jpg

Crash Site

"What? Of course not!" the female fandom replied firmly. "We were both sent here under command of the Fandom Council to survey the damages caused by this morning's Trickster virus outbreak." she stated. "We had received reports of a crashed airship in this area, but instead it appears that we found-"

"AN ACT OF GOD!!" the second fandom butted in. "I've never seen such a perfectly even indentation like this in my life — especially not one of this size! And especially with it being a circle — no, a three-dimensional sphere — the most difficult, but most rewarding shape to create in perfectly symmetrical form!" he rambled, getting momentarily lost in his own monologue before he snapped back to reality. "Hey, you!" he spoke up, turning towards Touhou. "You agree with me, right? This perfect crater — its miraculous beauty should be protected, right?!" he asked eagerly, hoping that the newcomer would side with him in this debate.

"…At any rate, introductions." the other Council member continued. "I am Kuroshitsuji — or Black Butler, if you prefer — and the blathering moron over there is Soul Eater." she stated flatly. "And you are?"

My Fandomstuck post from earlier, minus the colored dialogue and a few other last-minute changes. (I almost always write my IC posts in Word and then copy them onto the site when I'm finished. o3o )

tenofswords.jpg

I used it on something else as a "me irl" joke"

Disbelief Is Not a Choice

I was arguing with someone who thought [religious] beliefs are something we get to choose (news flash: they're not).

Sorry, I just wanted to pipe in to say that I chose my religious belief :o Not once but twice. I would also like to say as someone studying psychology you should be careful with these articles. I recently read one that apparently disproved people are born homosexuals. Sorry, not trying to derail the topic, but while psychology strives to understand how the mind works and thinks and processes, it doesn't have all the answers. While it may solve something for someone, that solution may not answer the questions of another. So yes, just a bit of advice: as in everything else on the internet try to read more than one article on the subject.

Also the last think I copied:

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums.../Models/leinsterpedestal878h820xw400xd400.jpg

My GM pointed out the image I used for a character was broken so I tried coping it into he web browser to see if II could get it to pull up. Turns out photobucket is down for maintenance who knew x)

My GM pointed out the image I used for a character was broken so I tried coping it into he web browser to see if II could get it to pull up. Turns out photobucket is down for maintenance who knew x)
It's been down ever since about 2AM last night. So is tinypic, and I think a few other sites. DeviantART was also down last night, but it seems to be back online now.

My roommate and I discovered some sort of conspiracy last night. It seems like all the image-sharing sites have suddenly gone offline all at once. @_@

Another rp post..

[spoili]
Nisha ignored the obvious reaction to her stinky scent. After having barely survived that winged maniac, she didn't give a crap at what anyone was thinking about her. She'd pay the innkeeper extra to clean up the chair she was sitting in, but other than that, it was all fair game. She just wanted to relax with her mug of coffee.

If only there was some blood she could drink...

"I fell in a sewer after a trailer exploded on top of me," she mentioned as casually as if she was talking about the weather, not paying it any more heed. Instead, she listened to him tell about where he was from, as well as his name. "Tucker huh.. I knew someone with that name once. I'm half Norse, by the way. My dad, he's from there, though he likes to act like he's French. My mom's Indian... My name's Nisha."

She opened her mouth in a blatant grin, making sure her fangs showed clearly. "Yeah, I'm a vamp. And no, your looks aren't what's keeping me from leaving from this place..." She paused a moment, as if she was feeling or listening for something. "Wolves don't and have never bothered me. Idiots and intolerable morons are what get to me."

She tapped a finger against the tabletop before looking up at Tucker. "So the sword and shield... I'm guessing you go on 'Ye Olde Quests' and ish then. What're you? Warrior from Asgard?"
[/spoili]

My mom's fav song ^_^

The Sorcerer and the White Snake

I liked that movie! oAo

Last thing I copied:

[9:57:42 PM] CRITICAL ERROR 「yuuki overload」: I wonder how many people I'll scare on RPN
[9:57:55 PM] CRITICAL ERROR 「yuuki overload」: I left a status saying "SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY..."
[9:57:57 PM] CRITICAL ERROR 「yuuki overload」: Nothing else

• Love
Reactions: Mu and IceQueen
Status
Not open for further replies.