Ctrl+V

Status
Not open for further replies.
list-of-famous-pin-up-girls-u1.jpg

Y'know. Because signature.

Lmao more rp stuff gais

Rules for Games We Play

1. Please be polite and courteous to one another. Refrain from speaking about sensitive subjects alluding to real life matters; fictional matters are okay, so long as you don't go into gratuitous detail. We want this to be a positive environment.

2. We encourage you to be racially diverse in your character creation. You may have up to two characters. Each prince was once human, so biological DNA doesn't matter. As for the girls, none of them know each other at the beginning, so please don't feel limited in creation.

3. Please understand that your post must be of advanced level or above. Quality over quantity plays a huge part in this roleplay, as well as setting up atmosphere and tone. We would prefer to see details in at least two paragraphs every post. We would also appreciate it if grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes are minimal, per the advanced writing level description.

4. The posting speed I've marked down for this roleplay is weekly. We will harp down on those who don't make it, should they fail to provide a reason for possible absence ahead of time. We want to keep this roleplay going. If a member fails to post without a reason why they couldn't, tough luck. We will give our members two chances. After that second time, we will drop the member who failed to comply to our fourth rule.

5. We encourage you to have fun! This is supposed to be an exciting experience, no matter how dreadful the roleplay itself actually is. One thing we want our members to remember is that GM word is final. We will kick out anyone who is being disruptive or unfair to this environment. Last but not least, if any member thinks we're being assholes, please PM us privately and politely explain the situation.

Some things to note:

• We have mobile users and people who have trouble reading posts with fancy bbcodes. Please be considerate of those members and place any CS or IC post in spoilerbb codes unformatted. The code is as follows:
    Code:
    [spoilerbb] testing [/spoilerbb]
  • This roleplay is of a dark nature. It is dark fantasy. With that being said, I can't guarantee that any situational aspects detailing or alluding to sensitive subjects such as rape, abuse, and mental illness, won't take place.

The opponent falls in love when it directly hits Jigglypuff with an attack and it is of the opposite gender of Jigglypuff.

And pulling on the rope so that it's strained against the legs of the loveseat?

I have no comment to add to the above pasted text.

And pulling on the rope so that it's strained against the legs of the loveseat?

I have no comment to add to the above pasted text.

GIF_disney_pixar_tears_monsters_inc.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hana
Ooc; So, I totally forgot about introducing Death back at the Diner… FML lol Now that she knows who she is and everything, Death will be coming soon J Promise lol I'm just realizing, that if taken out of context, that's a fucked up promise lmao. Also, I'm really sorry this is so short. I do think they should maybe somehow get the idea, or motivation or something to head to a Cemetery to introduce Death. Or maybe even go to a place where your second can be introduced. I will say, it's safe to say Malvolia has regained her memories in full now. I'm going to have to carry my book of notes for this rp with me to work, it sucks trying to remember everything lol Gah, it's so short it's ugly..

---

The Viking of a man melted away like wax encasing the creature that was now sitting on the edge of her bed. White hair reached towards the ground, no longer blond; a waterfall of snow. His skin a pale white, almost as if he hadn't seen the sun in centuries, black markings looked as if they were just as alive as he was. When he released the air in his lungs, heat washed over her like a wave of fire, but it was almost welcoming. Even in this form, she knew this man, "You are of War." Her tiny form sat up straight in the bed, eyes staring back at the demon's red orbs. The clouds in the colors of her eyes seemed to clear away like a storm moving on after depleting itself of anger. The more she spoke, the more she began to understand herself. "You are one of Four Horseman. Warriors to Lucifer himself, the true Ruler of the New Earth." There was a sense of pride in her voice at the mention of Lucifer. "I am Famine. Death and Pestilence still wait to be summoned." When the brief speech ended what was left of the humanity in Mal had dissolved completely, like cotton candy in hot water. Her head bent forward, a smile on her face, "I thank you, Mephisto," the familiarity thick in her tone, "for each death that brought me closer to the realization of the New Earth."

A really shitty rp reply for a long time friend

Bread
Peanut butter
Brown sugar
Dried mango
Tide detergent
Bread crumbs
Frozen veggies
Milk

o.o grocery list for costco :D

A few minutes after Carolyn leaves the bar, Jenive stares at the half-empty bottle of liquor before herself. She grabs it, stares at her reflection in the bottle, and then smashes it against the bar repeatedly, grinding her hand against the shards with each subsequent strike as she screams at the top of her lungs in a mixture of fury and a deep, unrelenting, savage pain. Another few minutes pass, and what few men dared to be out on the streets would watch as Adrik quietly helped the sobbing, drunken mess of a human being back to the bunker.

Soon after, Coalition soldiers were matched one for one by The Old Guard's soldiers in the machine shop district. It seemed there would be no more trust, and no more forgiveness.

An ID for my friend's dragon on Flight Rising. I was seeing what the babies of two of her dragons would look like if males could mate. xD

their armor allows them to see basic stats of the people they find and so one of the guys reported that he was different and it kinda scared him. Basically the guy has superhuman abilities (still working that out).

Anita Knight and Victor Volt as they try to save the world from the latest threats to civilization. They work for the secret organization, U.Z.Z, run by their commanding agent, whose name is "changed daily" for reasons of security, always to an unusual or ridiculous phrase. U.Z.Z also comprises Professor Professor, whose inventions and scientific background frequently save the day; Special Agent Ray who often runs missions behind the scenes; and a large team of standard agents.

--

My boyfriend mentioned The Secret Show yesterday and today I felt like re-watching it for nostalgia's sake. I'd copy-pasted a description of the show to him so he could share in the nostalgia bomb.

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
My boyfriend mentioned The Secret Show yesterday and today I felt like re-watching it for nostalgia's sake. I'd copy-pasted a description of the show to him so he could share in the nostalgia bomb.
DUDE.

I fucking loved that show as a kid. :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
The Sorcerer and the White Snake

Status
Not open for further replies.