CS invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
/pokes head in

wow, quite a crowd

YEP AND GUESS YOU BROUGHT Y'ALL ASSES HERE

ME
YOUR NEWFOUND GOD

If you're a god I'm referring to you as Your Noodliness.

Reactions: Hellion and Rated R
I'd definitely do a 1x1! Though I know your writing is usually phenomenal and long and crazy fantastic. Mine has been lacking lately. It's up to you!

P.S. I had no idea you could tag people. My mind is blown. [MENTION=4951]Antlered Rabbit[/MENTION]

Okay, so I've made an introductory post thing in the newbie corner, so now i'm hungry for a role-play. i'm surprisingly looking for a romance, so pm me if you're interested C:

[MENTION=4950]historical.[/MENTION] why hello there. you have found our small CS cult here.

I did. Oh and just so y'all know, I love writing romance when I can go mature if I want, so I'll be haunting the mature boards with the weirdest, kinkiest plots for a while to get it out of my system. Sorry... e3e" Oh, plot idea: My character *a boy* and your character *either gender* are cousins, and it gets all incesty and whatnot. I have more ideas for a mxf one, but I really like the idea for mxm one as well.

[MENTION=4950]historical.[/MENTION] c-can I haunt them with you? Even though I'll probably be too shy to participate in any mature RPs until I get used to the site [which might take a while].

[MENTION=4659]Folly[/MENTION] I had no idea either... I was wondering why your name was linked in my last post, haha.

[MENTION=4570]Hellion[/MENTION] Do you know if they removed the roleplayer resumes or not? I've been searching for them since I joined and cannot for the life of me find them. D: I keep seeing links but they all lead to the old iwaku.

//confused

Arty helped me find it<3

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=4951]Antlered Rabbit[/MENTION] of course you can lovely person c: we shall haunt, TOGETHER!

Hey, guys. Welcome to Iwaku! I'm glad you're happy to be here on Iwaku, but Community Hub isn't really the place for this sorta discussion. I'd suggest you make a group, that way you have a place of your own to hang out that can have multiple discussion threads.

• Thank You
Reactions: Astaroth
Status
Not open for further replies.