A

assian

Original poster
hopefully we'll be able to find each other o3o

I AM THE OVERLORD OF THE CS INVASION
AS I HAVE BROUGHT YOU ALL INTO THE PROMISED LAND

GUESS WHOOO?! :D

thank goodness this was made. <3 <3

Oh hai. It's Josie. Liddi is my more permanent username most of the time though. Also previously on CS. So... yay!

wOW you guys are really fast. Anyway, this is nosebleed, checking in!

You're Liddi? I didn't know you were Liddi, I thought she'd left! :D *derp derp Josie=Liddi, all right then*

That'll do, Assian, that'll do. ^-^

=3= I'm a good person

also: what's with the "see plot" denomination before the rp titles in the boards? Does that mean that there are plots available for us too look at somewhere else or that the rp is open or what? o3o

=3= I'm a good person

also: what's with the "see plot" denomination before the rp titles in the boards? Does that mean that there are plots available for us too look at somewhere else or that the rp is open or what? o3o

It means that you have to look at the OOC thread (Signup Post/Thread) to see if there are spots open.

well, at the moment i'm trying to maneuver myself around the site. i dunno about you guys, but i think we should start a role-play for CS peeps

OH AND GUYS I THINK I SHOULD WARN YOU USING THE WORD "LITERATE" OR "REQUIREMENT" ARE AGAINST SITE POLICY.
THIS PLACE IS A FREE FOR ALL.

You're Liddi? I didn't know you were Liddi, I thought she'd left! :D *derp derp Josie=Liddi, all right then*

That'll do, Assian, that'll do. ^-^

Haha I did wander off for a few months, but I didn't really leave. And then I wanted a change when I came back so... yeah. It's funny to realize someone remembered me.

Right now, I just don't know what I want to do with the ability to RP mature content. I haven't done that in forever.

sigh I'd love an RP where I could use my priests/demon exorcists. Dunno where to start, though.

sigh I'd love an RP where I could use my priests/demon exorcists. Dunno where to start, though.

My suggestion is go post a wanted thread in the one x one forum, or go to "Roleplay Talk" and post that you're wanting to use this character under the sub-title "Seeking Roleplay".

Hope I helped. <3

Goodness. I go to blog and you guy spam up the thread. GOODNESS. *follows everyone*

@nosebleed that'd be kind of neat. I'd totally want to play a demon if I could. Get beat up by a priest. lemme know if you get it set up and more interest! ;D

@Blitz Thanks for the info! I'll do that... after I get over my shyness, haha;;;

[MENTION=4659]Folly[/MENTION] Having a demon for my characters to beat up [and get beaten up by, lmao] would be really nice. Maybe we could do a 1x1, if you're interested. Or maybe I'll scour the site for a group RP and drop you a line if I find one. uwu

I think I'm gonna go make an introduction post now. No use in prolonging the inevitable that is my involvement in this community.

@Josie: I remember a particular plot you made, Dream Yourself Awake. Ah, that was an interesting one.

Now why did I join Iwaku at the one time when I have enough roleplays and no cravings for any more? *skulks off*

Status
Not open for further replies.