Crystal Realm: Apocalyptic Presentiment (C.R.A.P.) OOC

Sorry I took so long. Was in the looney bin over the weekend and just got around to posting. I'm in like 15 roleplays and they all keep updating! D: Anyway, I should be more active from now on.

Oh lucky you! So am I, or was, because they all keep on dying.
Good to know you're still with us!

m1L2H.gif

I'm so happy now!

I'm also back in the game too!

thumbs%2520up%2520low%2520res.jpg

Well for the time being that is. But I won't abandon my favorite game master :D

Hey! Raiu! Nice to see you around!

Awwwwwwwwww Kuroshiiiiii......!!!! And you're my favourite player ;p

Ok, to everybody in the C.R.A.P., let's get this going!

One thing, also. About our voices. You choose if you kept your human voice or if it is completely a new thing in game.
Another thingy. We can also read what we say. (OH YES. IT'S A FUNCTION YOU CAN TOGGLE ON-OFF) So speaking with ''LOL'' and ''btw'' and '' :D'' is allowed. (only with spoken dialogue)
Thridly. We have our ''team chat'' or ''clan chat'', as you prefer to call it. This means, if we split, we can keep connected through telepathy. I mean, chat.

I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyy all my team has posted!
Woooho!

Is this like the movie stay alive, only more world of warcraft?

are there vagues left?

If you are asking about joining, you are very welcome.
We have room for two more.

This is like a 'generic RPG mish mash'. More like WOW in that sense; our characters are fully in-game. No bodies outside the computer or anything. Not even real deaths; we respawn. Feel free to add ideas, enemies, lore sources to make fun/parody of and the lot.
Rules are quite simple, scattered in the first page of the OOC.

See you!

Hey sorry if I was away for a bit. I was moving and had internet issues. I'm back and shouldn't have anymore!

It's ok guys- What matters now is that the thread is Effing moving!
Yeah yeah!

Ok more of my blabbering:

-We should kill these bears and head out to the nearest village, since the palace is locked, and the priestess will stay like that for a long long time. Make sure you don't harm the sacred unicorn that roams the palace grounds, or you'll lose one XP per hit. And the unicorn will kick your ass. (unless that's what you want, of course)

-Feel free to create the world as you go. Add enemies if you wish. Even quest-starters if you want.

-A note on our surroundings. The area is that of the temperate forest. Sort of oak-like trees. No pines, no snow, no plam trees and girls in bikini armor yet. Yet. We'll get there.

-Class specialization will come once we reach level 10. That'll be pretty soon I guess.

[MENTION=924]Hartke[/MENTION], please use size two to post. Size one is ok for some phrases if you want but squinting for the entire post is too much for this old flying puss from Omega Centauri.

Hurray for favoritism! lol Oh um Game Master would it be alright with you if my character randomly is affected by status debuffs?

Gooooooooo for it Kuro.

As I said, It's pretty free for you to create.
(Oh come on. You did not expect ME doing all the hard work, did you? GO ADD STUFF TO THAT PLOT!)
Which means, yes.

Okie dokie your lordship, Game Master. :D

*Yawns*

Ok PPL calm down with the post amount.

I'll be extra busy this week, so I'm not going to be around as much.

Please, please STOP FLOODING THE IC WITH SO MANY POSTS!

I was thinking of making this RP sort of short. So that we have a chance to actually finish it before it dies. What do you guys say?

Hey man, its up to you. I'm just happy to have something to actually post in. Haha

I'm with Jo-- Duran-sis. :) I maybe busy with my duties as Unofficial President of the Unofficial Newbie Welcoming Committee but either way you choose, I'll be fine. This roleplay is your baby after all xD