[Cryptic] Don't Stop Believing. [Winnie]

K

Khaleesi Sunshine

Original poster
giphy.gif

After a lost at Sectionals, members of The New Directions are wondering if they even have what it takes to bounce back from it and hopefully start anew. But little do they know that Mr. Shuester received an email about an email that a show choir, The Hooiserdaddies, were disqualified and The New Directions are in Regionals. Only if Mr. Shuester accepts the offer so the question remains, will he be able to get his choir back on their feet after the news?

Michael Perry
Michael groaned at the sound of his alarm clock blaring beside him early this Monday morning. He stretched his arm out and pressed the snooze button but his mother came into his room, just to let him know that he shouldn't be late for school again. Michael could not help but let out another groan because he already knew how today was going to go. He was going to walk upon campus, get teased by the jocks and get mocked by his peers for their lost at Sectionals. Going to school today wasn't really worth it but his mother and father insisted that he go anyway.

After he had got ready, he grabbed his bookbag and scurried down the stairs then turned the corner, which lead into the dining hall. His mother had just brought out his father's plate and she had another one in hand then turned to face Michael with a smile. "My precious little Michael. Sit and have breakfast." His mother insisted as she held the plate out towards him.

"No, thanks. I'll grab something on the way to school or something." Michael muttered and ended with a shrug of his shoulders as he zipped out the front door then leaned his head back as his father twirled Michael's keys around his index finger. "I think you might need these." His father remarked as Michael scoffed with a laugh and thanked his dad while walking down the three little steps and got inside of his vehicle.

Once he cranked up his engine, he back up out of the driveway and sped towards the school, McKinley High. It did not really take long for Michael to make it to school, about a good twenty minutes and once there, he pulled into his usual parking space and turned the engine off. His eyes peered over towards the school building and at everyone that was already present there as he took the key out of the ignition then grabbed his bookbag and got out of the car. 'How bad can today go?' He thought to himself as when he closed his car door, two jocks threw slushies into his face and called him a loser then kept on walking.

While feeling the slight burning sensation rise within his eyes, he managed to rub a little of the icy drink out of his eyes as he walked towards the school building now. 'What else can happen today?' Michael thought as he entered the building now and went straight towards the bathroom.

Barbra McDonald
Barbra tied the last knot onto her hair tie and pulled slightly to even out her high ponytail. Once she stood up, she ran her hands along her cheerleading uniform that had already adorned her body then turned to gaze towards her floorstand mirror. A slight smirk began to form among the curve of her lips then her mother walked into her room and stood in the doorway with a smile. "Just precious." Her mother remarked as Barbra smiled then turned towards her mother.

"Are you going to say that every single time?" Barbra questioned as her mother laughed and nodded her head as she walked further into the room now. "Yes because I am happy for my little co-captain." Barbra's mother responded as she went to fixing Barbra's uniform a little bit more. "Want me to take you to school today?" Her mother asked as Barbra shook her head then turned to face her now.

"I am riding with Lauren and Aurora." Barbra commented and just as she said that, a honk from a vehicle came from outside as Barbra scurried to get together her backpack and cell phone then kissed her mother on the cheek. "Be home at 5. Cheerleading practice today." Her mother nodded her head and watched her daughter leave the room.

Barbra exited the home then jumped into the backseat of the vehicle. "So, the Glee Club lost over the weekend." Lauren did not hesitate to let the news be known as Barbra rolled her eyes. "They suck, that's why. I cannot wait to see one of them today." Aurora mentioned as Barbra and Lauren could not help but to laugh as they drove towards the school now.

Reactions: winnie