Crow Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mkay, that's kind of what I'm going for with this. I'll try and post my second post when I'm able; ranch life keeps me busy. I'm having a pig roast today.

Thanks it was successful, quite a few showed up for the festivities. Everyone left not too long ago. The food was pretty delicious as well.

so.... What is a pig roast? All I picture is a pork roast.

Basically what a person does is they cook the pig as a whole. We stuffed ours with goodies and then put him over an open fire to get some of the oaky taste from the coals. My family and I raise our own live stock and so the pig was one we had been raising up.

Oh hey sorry I didn't post either, I'll try and drop it sometime today if people in the household don't start fighting again lol.

Hey Demmy sorry I haven't dropped my second post. I just got moved to Pheonix Arizona so I had to postpone all my projects. Now that I'm here though I'll get to writing it out :)

All the pictures in the file is what Vanessa wears.

Attachments

• 379205-300.jpg
    379205-300.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 0a1d2edc09d4b0c5268a8de9ce840b87.jpg
    0a1d2edc09d4b0c5268a8de9ce840b87.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 4
  • il_fullxfull.411422217_jbpk.jpg
    il_fullxfull.411422217_jbpk.jpg
    443.1 KB · Views: 4
  • c93a641cc33578153b88e3b76b73f961.jpg
    c93a641cc33578153b88e3b76b73f961.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 3
  • OHAdcQJ.jpg
    OHAdcQJ.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 3
Hey there, going to post today. Looking for reference pictures like presented by you two. Going to be fairly difficult considering how unique my character is in this one.

Either way, writing's are in the works. Going to do an experiment with this roleplay and take my character back to when he wasn't nearly as legendary.

Look forward to the adventures to be had!

Dropped my post for all of you. Sorry for the long wait. Busted it out in quality though.

Okay so my net went down a couple days ago thus I am rendered unable to truly work on the RP. I'm still trying to work on it when I'm capable of doing so but it's a little difficult when I can't have the role play itself up. We should have it Monday.

Your friend,
Ruins.

Hey guys, sorry for the roleplay being inactive for so long. I kinda moved quite a bit and need to get settled before I do anything else. I'm not sure how much liger it will be before the RP is active again but I do want everyone to know that I didn't forget about it. I'll keep in touch with you all. Thanks for being patient with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.