Cross Academy Reborn

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
gah sorry, will post soon. but its not like hagewashi is really doin anything besides bein sneaky and killing stuff lol

@Lykaon we're at a standstill waiting for you >.<

Sorry. If you need me to post, I'm just going to have to drop out. Again, I'm unexpectedly away from home through May. I'm sorry

If there was any way that you could drop just a very short paragraph through your phone that would be fine. That's how I post all the time here lately because my laptop is broken. I want to do anything I can to help prevent you having to drop out, I love having you in the group.

All posts are so awesome :3

I'd do anything it takes to keep all of you in the group right now, you guys are some of the best people I've ever role played with! :) If there's anything I can do to make the roleplay better, please tell me. I love improving things to make things better for everyone. @Lykaon your post was fine. Just getting a post from you made things better for the group and I'll try to do whatever it takes to keep you on in the group. Besides, we just got our twist all figured out. *creepy laugh*

I'm just merely saying who needs to post before we continue.

I know I'm just messing with you.
-hugs Epitaph-
You know I love you

Lol love you too Haneul

Lol I'll be posting soon

FYLAKAS!!!!! -tackles into a hug and kisses face over and over again-

Ahh attack of the Haneul! *laughs hugging back as I fall over*

Rofl @Lykaon I love the post

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I will post today :)

Edit: Posted. I hope it was an alright post. Seemed rushed to me, but meh..

Last edited:
I will post today :)

Edit: Posted. I hope it was an alright post. Seemed rushed to me, but meh..
Umm, did Adachi just ignore Emi or did you not see she spoke to him? Lol I cant tell with his personality XD

I thought you spoke to Sayomi lol

Edit: @Fýlakas apó o Nýchta I have edited my post. Read it all over again since I involved you alot more :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Status
Not open for further replies.