Crimson Horizon (Sign-Ups/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Automated. As in it's robotic. Which have glitches.

So where would Nikolai go for Battle Stations?

@Xytheus to clear up the confusion you might want to edit your post to clarify that it is an automated forklift

@Xytheus to clear up the confusion you might want to edit your post to clarify that it is an automated forklift

It always said automated. Perhaps you guys should read my post better?

Well I have talked to my brother. (In the middle of moving) that even though he was extremely busy that I would still need to give his character to somebody.

Well I have talked to my brother. (In the middle of moving) that even though he was extremely busy that I would still need to give his character to somebody.
Well how long is he gonna be? I would take up his spot but I dont know how he wants the character to be played.

Well how long is he gonna be? I would take up his spot but I dont know how he wants the character to be played.

It doesn't matter, if your okay with giving up his character when he comes back then be will just have to roll with what is going on.

It doesn't matter, if your okay with giving up his character when he comes back then be will just have to roll with what is going on.
Actually would you mind taking up his character and I could take Pinkletons.

I will post soon. Also just wondering, but are we gonna get to any action parts soon? Because I am going on a trip in a week or two and my posting ability will be limited.

At the posting rate, it will be about three weeks or more

Status
Not open for further replies.