1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Yaoi, FANTASY , magical, romance, every day, drama, violence, alpha/beta/omega verse (I have been craving an in depth roleplay for this)
Character A is a person no one would expect to be a serial killer. Sure enough, Character A is eventually caught and is sentenced to spend his entire life in jail. He survives like a fish in water and is one of the model prisoners for the guards who work there.
Character B is a prisoner wrongfully convicted on a murder charge and Character A knows it. He watches from a distance, waiting for his chance. When the time is right, Character A stages an elaborate prison break and takes Character B with him by force.
Thus the chase begins.

Male X male plot
Looking for someone willing to be dominant or who can switch back and forth. You can choose if you want to play Character A or B. Replies must at least be five sentences and it would be awesome to have ideas shot back and forth between us to further advance the plot.

This sounds like it'd be an interesting roleplay, if you don't mind me playing character B, I'd love to take part in the prison escape.

Awesome! I will message you so we can set everything up. Thank you for the interest.
Edit: Did not realize I would be unable to message you. We can still talk about details here. I usually have a basis of a name, age, height, and appearance for characters, but if you wish to add any additional information I would be alright with that to create a more fleshed out character sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.