Criminal Minds RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Parkley

Me
So, I spent majority of my thanksgiving break in my dorm room watching criminal minds and, well, here I am. What started out as a single episode turned into the first two seasons, plus one episode from season three. I know... I had all that time and I got through only two seasons... I'm not a true binger (is that a word? probably not). But you have to understand that I don't really watch tv that often either though..

Grammar/spelling
As long as your post is compelling and keeps me interested, I don't care if you have some mess ups. I've never seen anyone go so far as to actually use texting language in an rp, but if you do that, it's a little much for me to handle.

Post length
My average is probably 2-4, but I like flexibility. We don't have to match post lengths just for the sake of matching post lengths. If I say a ton and you can only say a small bit or vice versa, that's fine. If it's a consistent thing where one is posting more than the other then that's probably a problem. If you intentionally use a one liner (i.e. for a dramatic plot device) that's perfectly acceptable as long as 1) I can work off of said one liner and 2) it's not a constant thing. Don't read this and think I'm okay with regular one liners. I'd say that there might be only one or two spots in an entire rp where one would be appropriate. The rest of the time I'm looking for detail, especially since our characters will be working for the BAU, they're all about that detail.

Contribute
I'm pretty good at coming up with ideas on the spot. Don't feel like you have to agree with the first thing I come out with. Don't feel like you have to agree with any of my ideas. Don't feel like you can't agree with what I suggest just from reading this. But, don't just throw out everything I say and then not come up with anything, that's what irks me. Also, it's okay if you agree totally with the plot that I come up with, but then take some action in the rp. I can't be the only one leading it and making things happen. I promise I will get bored if this is the case.

Plots
I honestly have nothing in mind. I really hate doing that when looking for rps but all I know is I really want to do one based off criminal minds. Nothing too canon because I am only two seasons in, but I'm okay with slice of life, a focus on a big case, canon divergence from anywhere during seasons one and two... whatever really

Characters and/or pairings
Canon characters from the first two seasons are okay with me. I'm interested in incorporating an OC of my own into this but you by no means have to if canon characters are your thing. I'll probably play a male OC. If you want romance, that's great with me, but not a necessity. I will warn you though that my OC will most likely be gay, so if you want my OC and your OC to be a thing then your OC's gotta be male- but again, we don't have to do romance or do OC x OC. We could double, though we have to make sure there's nothing awkward about it (too often one pairing seems forced because the role play wasn't planned to include two pairings, or a really good outline for one pairing is formed but not for the other) . If we did Canon x OC I'd probably ask you to play Reid for mine. Probably. Maybe Morgan. Probably Reid. Idk man.

But that's everything! Feel free to hit me up if you're interested!​

Status
Not open for further replies.