CreepyPasta- Camping disaster [OCs acceptances closed] SIGNUP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:
Eyeless Jack
Looks (description or picture):
eyeless_jack_by_insanitythekiller-d5pd6bg.png

Stealing kidneys, Stalking, Killing, messing with his victims.
Dislikes:
Irritating people, pictures,
Personality:
Jack is an insane individual, he finds his victims reactions mesmerizing and hilarious. He loves messing with his victims and stalking them till they break.
Bio:
Hello, my name is Mitch. I'm here to tell you guys about an experience I had. I don't know if it was paranormal or whatever stupid words people use to describe supernatural phenomena, but after that thing visited me, I believe in that paranormal trash, now.
A week after I moved in with my brother, Edwin, after my house was foreclosed, I finished unpacking. Edwin liked the idea of me moving in, since we had not seen each other after 10 years, so I was excited, too. I soon fell asleep after I moved in. After that 1 week, I heard rustling noises coming from outside at about one in the morning. I thought it was a raccoon, so I ignored and tried to fall asleep. The next morning, I told Edwin about it, and he agreed.
The next night, however, I thought I heard my window opening and a loud thump, as if something entered my room. I darted up and looked around my room, but I saw nothing. The next morning, Edwin dropped his coffee cup when he saw me. He held up a nearby mirror and I saw myself. I had a large gash in my left cheek.
After I was rushed to the hospital, my doctor told me that I must have been sleepwalking, but then he showed me something that made my blood turn cold. He lifted up my shirt to reveal a sewn up incision where my kidneys were. I started in his eyes, my eyes widening. "You somehow lost your left kidney last night. We don't know how, though. Sorry, Mitch." my doctor told me.
The next night was my breaking point. Around midnight, I woke up to see a truly horrifying sight. I was staring face to face with a creature with a black hoodie and dark blue mask with no nose or mouth staring down at me. The thing that scared me the most was that it had no eyes. Just empty, black sockets. The creature also had some black substance dripping from it's sockets. I grabbed the camera nearby on a mantel and took a picture. After the picture took, the creature lunged at me and tried to claw open my chest to get to my lungs. I stopped it by kicking it in the face. As I ran out of my room, I grabbed my wallet. I would need the money. I ran out of my brother's house into the night. I eventually ended up in the woods near Edwin's house and tripped on a rock.

I fell unconscious and woke up in the hospital. My doctor entered the room. The same one who treated me before. "I have good news and bad news, Mitch." my doctor started. "The good news is that you had minor injuries, and your parents are going to pick you up." I sighed with relief. "The bad news is that your brother has been killed by some...thing. Sorry."
My parents took me back to Edwin's house to collect my remaining belongings, which I did. Upon entering my room, I was scared, but remained calm. I grabbed my camera then stopped dead in my tracks. In the hallway leading to my room, I saw Edwin's body and something small lying next to it. I picked up the small thing and entered my parent's car, not mentioning Edwin's corpse. I looked at the thing I had picked up and nearly vomited. I was holding my stolen half-eaten kidney, with some black substance on it.
Any other info you wish to add:
He uses a Scalpel to take kidneys out of his victims.​

Name:
Eyeless Jack
eyeless_jack_by_insanitythekiller-d5pd6bg.png

Stealing kidneys, Stalking, Killing, messing with his victims.
Dislikes:
Irritating people, pictures,
Personality:
Jack is an insane individual, he finds his victims reactions mesmerizing and hilarious. He loves messing with his victims and stalking them till they break.
Bio:
Hello, my name is Mitch. I'm here to tell you guys about an experience I had. I don't know if it was paranormal or whatever stupid words people use to describe supernatural phenomena, but after that thing visited me, I believe in that paranormal trash, now.
A week after I moved in with my brother, Edwin, after my house was foreclosed, I finished unpacking. Edwin liked the idea of me moving in, since we had not seen each other after 10 years, so I was excited, too. I soon fell asleep after I moved in. After that 1 week, I heard rustling noises coming from outside at about one in the morning. I thought it was a raccoon, so I ignored and tried to fall asleep. The next morning, I told Edwin about it, and he agreed.
The next night, however, I thought I heard my window opening and a loud thump, as if something entered my room. I darted up and looked around my room, but I saw nothing. The next morning, Edwin dropped his coffee cup when he saw me. He held up a nearby mirror and I saw myself. I had a large gash in my left cheek.
After I was rushed to the hospital, my doctor told me that I must have been sleepwalking, but then he showed me something that made my blood turn cold. He lifted up my shirt to reveal a sewn up incision where my kidneys were. I started in his eyes, my eyes widening. "You somehow lost your left kidney last night. We don't know how, though. Sorry, Mitch." my doctor told me.
The next night was my breaking point. Around midnight, I woke up to see a truly horrifying sight. I was staring face to face with a creature with a black hoodie and dark blue mask with no nose or mouth staring down at me. The thing that scared me the most was that it had no eyes. Just empty, black sockets. The creature also had some black substance dripping from it's sockets. I grabbed the camera nearby on a mantel and took a picture. After the picture took, the creature lunged at me and tried to claw open my chest to get to my lungs. I stopped it by kicking it in the face. As I ran out of my room, I grabbed my wallet. I would need the money. I ran out of my brother's house into the night. I eventually ended up in the woods near Edwin's house and tripped on a rock.
I fell unconscious and woke up in the hospital. My doctor entered the room. The same one who treated me before. "I have good news and bad news, Mitch." my doctor started. "The good news is that you had minor injuries, and your parents are going to pick you up." I sighed with relief. "The bad news is that your brother has been killed by some...thing. Sorry."
My parents took me back to Edwin's house to collect my remaining belongings, which I did. Upon entering my room, I was scared, but remained calm. I grabbed my camera then stopped dead in my tracks. In the hallway leading to my room, I saw Edwin's body and something small lying next to it. I picked up the small thing and entered my parent's car, not mentioning Edwin's corpse. I looked at the thing I had picked up and nearly vomited. I was holding my stolen half-eaten kidney, with some black substance on it.
He uses a Scalpel to take kidneys out of his victims.​
thanks for putting his info!!

For all peeps:
I'll probably wait until we have one more regular OC that will be going on the camping trip, that way we have at least 3 to make a nice small group to at least get started on (and i guess maybe early on in the rp i'll still accept a couple people just in case), and then I'll get it started!

For all peeps:
I'll probably wait until we have one more regular OC that will be going on the camping trip, that way we have at least 3 to make a nice small group to at least get started on (and i guess maybe early on in the rp i'll still accept a couple people just in case), and then I'll get it started!
hey just to tell you, i clicked on your link to your appearance and it didn't work

Name: Shane Lawrence

Looks
work-2.png

Likes: Fighting/Girls/Scary Movies and Stories/Weird Creatures/Meat

Dislikes: Pacifists/Food Without Any Meat In It/Bitter Food/Being Alone/Being Bored

Personality: Shane is a kind guy that enjoys the supernatural. He enjoys fighting and hates people that say that fighting is wrong. He loves meat and will eat anything as long as it's meat or has meat in it. Shane is also a ladies man and if there are girls anywhere theres a good chance you'd find him there.

Bio: Ever since Shane was born he loved scary things. When other kids would watch cartoons he would watch horror movies and on every Halloween when other kids would be something like a superhero he would be a killer from a scary movie or story. When he became a teen he learned that he also enjoyed fighting so his parents singed him up for martial arts where he eventually became a third degree black belt. Also in his teens he learned that he loved girls and would hit on any girl he saw. As he got older ha made many friends and when one of them asked if he wanted to go camping with some other people he said yes.

Name: Shane Lawrence
Looks
work-2.png
Likes: Fighting/Girls/Scary Movies and Stories/Weird Creatures/Meat
Dislikes: Pacifists/Food Without Any Meat In It/Bitter Food/Being Alone/Being Bored
Personality: Shane is a kind guy that enjoys the supernatural. He enjoys fighting and hates people that say that fighting is wrong. He loves meat and will eat anything as long as it's meat or has meat in it. Shane is also a ladies man and if there are girls anywhere theres a good chance you'd find him there.
Bio: Ever since Shane was born he loved scary things. When other kids would watch cartoons he would watch horror movies and on every Halloween when other kids would be something like a superhero he would be a killer from a scary movie or story. When he became a teen he learned that he also enjoyed fighting so his parents singed him up for martial arts where he eventually became a third degree black belt. Also in his teens he learned that he loved girls and would hit on any girl he saw. As he got older ha made many friends and when one of them asked if he wanted to go camping with some other people he said yes.
Thanks much for joining ^7^!!

Alright, We got all the requirements~! I'll officially start it tomorrow (it's getting late on my end and school and all that lovely stuff)
Thanks again everyone for joining! I look forward to roleplaying with you all!

ticci_toby_by_meowmi96-d6on9sf.jpeg Ticci_toby_by_bleedingheartworks-d6xotve.png ticci_toby_by_kamik91_d70jgls_by_foreveranime12-d72i5gv.jpeg
Name He Goes by: Ticci Toby.
Height: 5' 6"
Weapon of choice: two hatchets.
Attitude/Personality: Usually happy and full of laughter, even more so while or after killing someone. His rage is a force to be reckoned with.
Friends: Slenderman, Jeff the Killer, BEN, Mr.Widemouth, Smile Dog, Seed Eater, Eyeless Jack, Heartful Lou.
Rivals: The Rake, Masky
Bio: Toby Rogers was born with many disorders, many out which attacked his nervous system, causing him to be numb from pain. One of his disorders is tourette syndrome, causing him to make many jerks and random movements, most of which are him snapping his neck to the side, twitching it as if he were trying to pop his neck. He was born and raised with his father and mother. At som point around the age of 19, here fell and began having a major craving for flesh, in which he would start biting and eating the flesh around his fingernails. A little while after the fall, he ended up killing his father. He left the house which ended up burning down but not before taking two hatchets, one new with an orange handle, and one old and worn with a wooden handle. After all of this, he had a meeting with Slenderman whom is now a friend of his.

Name: Creed
19551-1280x720.jpg

It's almost like this, but he has eyes and there bright white, his eyes had knife slits were his pupils used to be and his skin is raggedy.
Likes: Messing with his victims till the edge of insanity. Skinning his victims.
Dislikes: Stronger people, people apposing him.
Personality:
Creed is an insane individual, He messes with his victims till they go insane. He does this by doing things that get them paranoid and finally go insane.
Bio:
Insanity kills the week...
Many people have become victim to Creed, the insane individual targets his victims by playing mind games till they loose there sanity and ends t for them, one of his victims was David Chaplin, who was one of his first victims, his brother.

He was sixteen when he died. His brother was going to invite his group of friends to his house, turns out it wasn't the best idea...

His brother was a bad kid, he stole from people, he lit a boys hair on father once and has jumped a lot of people severally putting them in the hospital. One day when his brother had about ten friends over his brother joined him. They all got high down there and drank alcohol. His father had stolen a gas mask from his uncle that was a police officer, his brother thought it would be awesome to connect two bongs to the canisters. Turns out it wasn't the best idea.

His brother lit the bong, causing it to work. He was high and his brother including his friends laughed. But they didn't realize that the smoke couldn't go anywhere else. The smoke from the marijuana got harsh that led to him dying by losing air in his windpipes. The group was fast asleep when he died.

His brother found out in the morning. He freaked out and couldn't take the mask off. They decided to hide the body the only place they wouldn't find him, in the cemetery. They buried him inside the grave, with a man that died in WW2. The coffin was put inside one of the small buildings. The boy ended up still being alive.

The boy got out of the coffin, but couldn't get out of the small shed. He tried and tried again, but nothing worked. He had nothing to eat, but the deceased man. He at first hated it, cutting the mans skin with his pocket knife, but began to love it, he had went insane, He took the blood from the man and painted the insides with the man, saying. Insanity kills the week. The boy then sadly died inside there.

The boy came back, and was still insane craving human skin. He needed his brothers skin. He slowly made the kid go insane, walking down the steps and walking up the steps. Humming down the hall and painting the wall with blood saying insanity kills the week. Once the boy went insane he was put in an asylum. He watched the kid till he was permanently insane. He then skinned the boy and set many victims to come...

(Keep in minde the SCP faundation IS a creepypasta for those that are unaware)

Name
Emeli
and
SCP-682
-
Unknown
Looks
Emeli is a Little Girl compared too 682,as he is biger than a Horse But he is able too change his size at will too even the size of a Dog.​
She is a Little girl so she likes candy,dolls,playing with people,Kinde people too,and her loyal Guardien 682.

[SCP-682]
He is not much of a talker but he likes Being with Emeli,Acopaning her,knowing she is safe,aswell people nice too her and he would be nice too them.

Dislikes
[Emeli]
She dosent like being alone in anyway,the dark,mean people not being able too see 682,loud noices

[SCP-682]
People ho get too close too Emeli wen he is around,anoying people,the people emeli dislikes he would hate them aswell,The fire.
Personality
Emeli is shy and kinde hearted and VERY playfull with anybody,she is aswell very Inosent so she dosent know what bad words are even,she is very close too those she considers friends but she is always close too 682 nomater what.aswell she gets scared very easy.

682 is serius and silent but most of all Over protective too Emeli,he is heartless and would not hesitate too kill anybody that harms or insults Emeli in anyway,as people are Juge by her,Depending on the relation between Emeli and sombody 682 will have the same relation for exaple,if emeli is scared of somody he would be alert with that sombody,if emeli likes that man/woman 682 will be respectfull and would trust that sombody.
Bio
for those ho dont know SCP-682
SCP-682 Has Manage too escape again from the SCP Facility once more located in [REDACTED] but lets go how theas 2 meet.

Emeli is a Orphan that was abandone By her Parents and insted she was never take too a Orphanege,as one day she was walking alone near one lake that she always gose as she was abandone by those she love,as that day she saw a large creature reptiel like all torne up and rotten but it was alive,as she aproche it and spoke "Poor thing......you have been abandone too?"she ask as the reptiel creature only opend its only eye and look at her as she smield and pated its head and sayd "Dont be scared i wont hurt you....i know how it feels like being abandoned"she sayd smiling at the creature as it would only look at her as the only words that came out were "You......Know?"Its said in a mostly un clear tone as she only smield and pated it head and say "Yes i know....." she said in a down tone as 682 dosent know how too react too this as he has been inprison inside the Facility and manage too escape again but at that time he was down,Emeli took care of him wen he was Injurd like that and stay at his side night till night,as wel he Finally regenerated all his wounds and heald the first thing he would do is stay with Emeli werever she is and nomater what too repay what she has done,and aswell she has been nice too him,as the rest of the days 682 Took care of Emeli briging her food,protecting her and caring her in any mater as they go lots of places as 682 is her guardien.

Any other info you wish to add

682 is a Indestructable reptiel like creature as he escape from the SCP Facility,aswell Werever emeli is,682 will be near always.And aswell by "Indestructable" i dont mean he is imortal,is that he is hard too kill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Dr. Edward Jackson, Desmond Green and Jordan Allison.
Desmond:
Men_A_man_with_a_gun_032745_.jpg

Dr. Jackson:
doctor+in+lab+coat.jpg

Jordan:
mens-fashion-tips-mid-20s.jpg

-Jordan: Hunting, investigating and women.
-Desmond: Handguns, fighting and melees.
-Dr. Jackson: Helping others, science and people that respect him.
Dislikes:
-Jordan: knives, bears and people that underestimate him.
-Desmond: Hates being proved wrong, people blabbering and know-it-all's
-Dr.Jackson: Stupid people, fighting and teenagers.
Personality:
-Jordan:He is immature is constantly told to stay on task.He is very agile and quick on his feet.He is a smart kid with good intentions.
Desmond:Desmond is very serious on the front field.He has a good sense of humor when not.He is constantly telling Jordan to stop being immature
Dr.Jackson: Dr. Jackson is a very smart smart scientist, but mostly searches for supernatural beings. He is a good person but thinks hes surrounded by idiots.
Bio:
Jordan: Jordan was born in an orphanage. He was best friends, no more like brothers with a boy named Desmond, even though he was six years younger, they were really close. They were there til they were booted out, well Desmond demanded to stay, and was a teacher there for four more yeas till Jordan could go, so when they did they both got two jobs. They both got an apartment together. Desmond started being harder on him since he was a man now and he acted immaturely. His brother constantly brought women home. That's when Jordan got his own apartment. Desmond went to the military for a while, there brotherly relationship changed drastically, they bickered all the time. He and him opened a business trying to discover supernatural. They started it because Desmond got a picture as the being known as Jeff the Killer, he and his brother hired a man named Dr. Jackson who was a scientist, they all started investigating together.

Desmond: Desmond was sent to an orphanage at age four, he was really lonely. Then Jordan was sent their. They instantly became friends. Desmond took care of him, watching for bullies and tottered him even if he didn't want to. He helped him through the years till he was eighteen and legally had to leave, he then volunteered to teach the kids. When Jordan was finally eighteen, he and him moved to a small apartment. They both got separate job, Jordan as a pizza delivery guy and Desmond as a bouncer. Desmond then signed up for the marines and stayed there for four years. When he came back he got a separate job, his brother was still in the same apartment and same job. Desmond got hard on Jordan because he was a man now and he needed to get a good and reasonable job. It was about a month later when he had an encounter with a man calling himself Jeff the Killer. He almost killed him when Desmond shot him in the knee and got a picture of him, they both started an investigation service of CreepyPastas and hired Dr.Jackson.

Dr. Edward Jackson: Edward was born in a small neighbor hood. He had four brothers and a sister. It was a big family. His father was an accountant and his mom a house wife. He grew up to be a scientist. He worked with a small organization with people he hated. He preferred to be the smart one. He then resigned from the job and became a nurse at a hospital. He also was not to fond of the hospital and also resigned. He found a job paper on a cork board inside a bank. It said they needed a scientist so he went for the interview. There he met Desmond and Jordan. He didn't like them at first but they grew on him. He felt more of the smart one of the three and liked it. The three later investigate any paranormal areas for Pastas.
-
Jordan Can do parkour
-Desmond is a well trained marine, so is reat with guns and keeps his handgun on his waist at all times.
-Dr.Jackson is well trained with pastas.

All accepted! I think we have a nice big group now e7e thanks everyone!! As soon as I get on the computer after school i'll put all of you on record!

(Keep in minde the SCP faundation IS a creepypasta for those that are unaware)

Name
Emeli
and
SCP-682
-
Unknown
Looks
Emeli is a Little Girl compared too 682,as he is biger than a Horse But he is able too change his size at will too even the size of a Dog.​

She is a Little girl so she likes candy,dolls,playing with people,Kinde people too,and her loyal Guardien 682.

[SCP-682]
He is not much of a talker but he likes Being with Emeli,Acopaning her,knowing she is safe,aswell people nice too her and he would be nice too them.

Dislikes
[Emeli]
She dosent like being alone in anyway,the dark,mean people not being able too see 682,loud noices

[SCP-682]
People ho get too close too Emeli wen he is around,anoying people,the people emeli dislikes he would hate them aswell,The fire.
Personality
Emeli is shy and kinde hearted and VERY playfull with anybody,she is aswell very Inosent so she dosent know what bad words are even,she is very close too those she considers friends but she is always close too 682 nomater what.aswell she gets scared very easy.

682 is serius and silent but most of all Over protective too Emeli,he is heartless and would not hesitate too kill anybody that harms or insults Emeli in anyway,as people are Juge by her,Depending on the relation between Emeli and sombody 682 will have the same relation for exaple,if emeli is scared of somody he would be alert with that sombody,if emeli likes that man/woman 682 will be respectfull and would trust that sombody.
Bio
for those ho dont know SCP-682
SCP-682 Has Manage too escape again from the SCP Facility once more located in [REDACTED] but lets go how theas 2 meet.

Emeli is a Orphan that was abandone By her Parents and insted she was never take too a Orphanege,as one day she was walking alone near one lake that she always gose as she was abandone by those she love,as that day she saw a large creature reptiel like all torne up and rotten but it was alive,as she aproche it and spoke "Poor thing......you have been abandone too?"she ask as the reptiel creature only opend its only eye and look at her as she smield and pated its head and sayd "Dont be scared i wont hurt you....i know how it feels like being abandoned"she sayd smiling at the creature as it would only look at her as the only words that came out were "You......Know?"Its said in a mostly un clear tone as she only smield and pated it head and say "Yes i know....." she said in a down tone as 682 dosent know how too react too this as he has been inprison inside the Facility and manage too escape again but at that time he was down,Emeli took care of him wen he was Injurd like that and stay at his side night till night,as wel he Finally regenerated all his wounds and heald the first thing he would do is stay with Emeli werever she is and nomater what too repay what she has done,and aswell she has been nice too him,as the rest of the days 682 Took care of Emeli briging her food,protecting her and caring her in any mater as they go lots of places as 682 is her guardien.

Any other info you wish to add

682 is a Indestructable reptiel like creature as he escape from the SCP Facility,aswell Werever emeli is,682 will be near always.And aswell by "Indestructable" i dont mean he is imortal,is that he is hard too kill.
Ahh yessss SCP <3 thank youuu

Status
Not open for further replies.