CreepyPasta- Camping disaster [OCs acceptances closed] SIGNUP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um....kinda having a small Writers Block here >_<...any suggestions on what too do?

hmm I think some of the pastas are still kind of together, maybe meet up with them :0?

sorry filling papers >_<

Hmmm...i think i will get a Introduction post up first then i will deide what too do...still thinking

Hey, is this still active?

If so, I'll take The Operator (Slenderman "Parody"), Hoody and Masky ^_^

Though they're likely to act as a group with Masky and Hoody being the most active, I kinda want The Operator to meet Slendy :D

Hey, is this still active?
If so, I'll take The Operator (Slenderman "Parody"), Hoody and Masky ^_^
Though they're likely to act as a group with Masky and Hoody being the most active, I kinda want The Operator to meet Slendy :D
Sure! Thats fine! The RP has started to slow down due to the fact that everyones busy, but i'll keep checking up on it and around the weekends or breaks this will probably start being more active.

FIELD DAY!

So yeah. For now I'll be posting more creepypasta monster selections, but I'll probably join relatively soon.

First, there's the Seedeater that you might want to read about. If any of the campers brought technology, The Princess could be a noteworthy addition to your roster. Then, lesser known, are the Case Files (despite a lot of them being contained), which have the Lightning Man, the Tome of Volos (the fallen slavic god of Death), E-Byss (a transdimensional trickster), an escaped maniac or several super soldiers, an immortal life-eater, God?, a fucked up mansion, Lady Luck, a cult of the Apocalypse that actually have powers, or a bioelectronic AI that can contaminate people with a mind-virus (or the victims of that AI). Or if you want something a little less evil, there's also an angel.

I'll be back with more later.

Well there is 1 character left...But its most likely she would get killed because, its a little girl. @DapperDogman

yep...and SCP 682 as her Companion....but lets atleast get some interaction with the Little girl

Status
Not open for further replies.