Create an animal

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by PavellumPendulum to join our community. Please click here to register.
A

Azazel

Original poster
So your sitting in a bar and a guy walks up to you " hi I'm God and I want you to create an animal. The catch is you have to use animal parts from real creatures. You can't say wings of a dragon. Something like legs of a frog body if a rat. Tell me why you choose those parts and what what the purpose if your creature is if one." Ok Iwaku start creating!

-chuckles- It'd be amusing to write a program for this... I can only imagine the output:

Body: Snake
Ears: Newt
Legs: Otter
Head: Ox
Tail: Bunny
Reasoning:
A snake's body allows {reason}, the ears of a newt provide {reason}, the legs of an otter can {reason}, the head of an ox will {reason}, and the tail of a bunny will {reason} thus creating an epic creature of magnitude {1 through 10) awesomeness.

Ok, anyway...

I'm a rabbit fanatic, so I'd start with the body of a bunny. His paws would be replaced with semi-scaled claws from a water dragon and his tail would be elongated and scaled like the water dragon's as well but have the bunny tuft at the very end. His underbelly would be a mixture of scale and fur. On his cheeks, he'd have the sensory organs of the water dragon, but still retain the ears of a bunny. ... Only a bi-hybrid, but I'm not a huge fan of crazy ass combinations where a bunch of animals are thrown together.

Reason for the above combination: Because I like water dragons and bunnies. And if you want to be more specific, it'd be the Gippsland Water Dragon and a Rex Rabbit. In all reality, this combination would completely ruin the bunny's ability to hop due to the claws and tail.

Well, let's see.
Body- frog [small, virtually indetectable]
Head- hawk [if you do fine it, you won't wanna mess with it]
Eyes- snake [just for a cooler effeect]
Nose- star nosed mole [them things can SMELL]
Mouth- bear [self defense]
Ears- cat [just to make it a bit more kawaii :3]
Arms- wolf [no reason]
Legs- cheetah [have you seen one run? no you haven't, because they're fast as fuck]
Feet- eagle [how cool would that be?!]
Tail- no tail
Other- parakeet wings [to enable flying awesomeness]