Courted by a Werewolf?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Spammy

Swagolor Approved
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
So I had an idea for a sort of Gothic-toned supernatural romance.

A spirited and intelligent young noblewoman who is approaching a good and marriageable age has rebuffed or turned away every potential suitor she's been introduced to. At a party with the latest one, he goes too far and she storms off into the mansion grounds winds up lost in the forest during a full moon. Lost, but not alone, as she's soon found by a werewolf who turns out to be quite friendly and keeps her company through the night. And then a week after the full moon at a masquerade ball a handsome stranger in a wolf mask approaches her for a dance...

Hello, I'll be first to step up to the plate and just say, "Yes please I'll take you up on that offer." But I'll say it in a cooler way and be like, yo my homey... realize how stupid that sounds and then turn into a normal human and say I would love to do this roleplay with you. Nice twist on the werewolf thing. Also, like your alias. :D Maybe we can PM each other for more info. I'm better at those than forums; I forget about forums very easily. Haha.

Are you interested in perhaps doing a similar storyline, maybe not as a wolf but a vampire?

I am totally feeling this Idea, Spammy <3

Also interested! :D Are you strictly a forum-player, or could I avert some of your attention via IMs? ^^ PM me, please.

If you're still looking or wanting, I would not mind playing this with you. Or if you have other ideas. Let me know!