Country Girl x City Boy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Because... I'm always too shy. I like talking to girls, but when it's about forming relationships or something, I get nervous and clumsy," he replied quietly.

"I feel confident around you," he said, kissing her again.

He kissed her gently, his lips moving ever so slightly.

For a moment, Adrien's thoughts drifted away and he wasn't entirely focused on the rest of the world. When his mind came back, his arm was wrapped around Kieara's waist, holding her close.

Kieara felt so safe with him. She believed she was faling for him.

He let go when he felt a cold breeze. Looking up, he realized that the sun was setting. "Oh, maybe we should get going?" he asked, looking a little reluctant.

She looked up and sighed. "Unfortunately." She said. She slowly pulled back and got out of the water.

He dragged himself out of the water. Even though he was sad to have to go, he smiled gently at her. "Tomorrow, I'll show you where I like to go for fun. If you want?"

He held his hand out to her and grinned. "Great! I'll pick you up tomorrow!" Adrien said.

"I'll walk you down to your house," he suggested, grinning.

Kieara smiled. "I'd like that." she said taking his hand.

He grinned and began walking in the direction of the house.

Kieara went along with him. Dark had coated the place now and it was nothing but fireflies.

Adrien looked at the fireflies as they walked, he hadn't seen them much before. Only when his family went camping, and they hadn't done that often. He turned and smiled at Kieara. "It's beautiful out here."

Status
Not open for further replies.