Consumption

awesome, feel free to make up a reason why, it doesn't have to do with the serum at all if you don't want it to.

I've been kind of away from Iwaku a bit but I'm going to start finishing my character and post him up as soon as I can

Alright, take your time, we only just started the IC.

Character Name: Jerry Kelle
Race: Human
Birthplace: Antarctica

Occupation/School/Grade: Maintanence

General Appearance: 5'9" Not obviously muscular. Weighs 168 lbs. Brown hair, scruffy stubble, light brown eyes. Wears a tough cloth jacket, coveralls, and heavy black boots. Under the coveralls he wears a basic t-shirt and jeans. His favorite shirt is one with interlacing circles of black and white that mezmerise who ever looks at it.

Strengths: Grim determination. Is capable of doing things most other people don't want to do. Wiry muscles.

Weaknesses: Bad reaction time. He's so relaxed and unimpressed with everything he won't respond right away, not unless it's obvious something is about to go down or something cracks his temper. Sometimes has difficulty understanding when people are trying to explain something to him, visual examples are great.

Current Goal/Purpose: Do what ever he can for the Commune

Talents: Repairing electrial wiring, plumbing, appliances, AC units, among other things. Intimate knowledge of passages in the Commune.

Inabilities: Doesn't seem able to connect with people on a personal level.

Fears: Dying an idiotic death. Causing something catastrophic to happen to the Commune. His parents and others he cares about getting killed.

General Personality: Critical of other people, a lot of the time doesn't sugar coat things if he feels like it's a waist of time. He may be harsh with his words but he can also be compassionate at times. Often he will flip flop between stubbornly hopeful or realistically pesemistic. If a mistake is made he doesn't fret about it too much, depending on what kind of mood he's in, and will move on. What ever happens, happens. He can be friendly and accepting of other people while at the same time not being impressed by them. He believes in fair fights, and honor, that is until some one starts to fight dirty. Jerry also tends to bottle up his emotions. Having a great deal of self control is half the reason he has such bad reflexes, but there are some things that really get his goat.

General History: Up until he was twelve Jerry lived in Alaska ,in a small town. In that area the weather was harsh so every single inhabitant of the town did everything they could to keep the town alive. The whole lot of them were like a family and they all held up honor and loyalty to each other. If one person had a broken toilet there were three people willing to help fix it for no charge. The whole town made money together, sending a handful of merchants to buy supplies for the town. The Consumption began before Jerry was born and took a number of years before it started happening closer and closer to his little town. Eventually the merchants that were sent out never returned and they had to leave. With his parents and some of the other townsfolk he grew up with made their way by boat to the Alpha Commune. They heard it was one of the safest places so that's where they went. Jerry has lived here ever since, doing what he can for the Commune.

I posted! Sorry if my first paragraph was going over what had already been said, but I felt it was important to get Cam's view on it.

Character Name: Shinji Inuzuka
Race: Human
Birthplace: Michigan
Occupation/School/Grade: Law Enforcement/ Experimentee
General Appearance: http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx282/haxor32/4pose3.jpg
Strengths: Close Quarter Combat expertise and Gun expertise, Healthy and in good shape able to free run (building hopping)
Weaknesses: Can be cocky and often rushes into battle or situations without thinking. Refuses to leave people behind. Blind in his left eye which leads to delayed reactions on the left.
Current Goal/Purpose: Protect the city and its citizens, enjoy a peaceful life
Talents: Free running, Martial Arts, Accuracy, Picking locks
Inabilities: Planning long term, Seeing on his left side, Spontaneous
Fears: Death, Solitude
General Personality: A relatively happy go lucky guy although he can be quite cocky and annoying.
General History: He was raised in Michigan until he was seventeen at which he moved out and lived in Florida for a while. As he lived in Florida he was enlisted in the army and later got an honorable discharge and joined the police force after being shot in the head. He survived the bullet due to it only entering his skull, the bullet was later removed at the cost of his eyesight on the left side as well as some nerves along his body. Once word of the swarm got out he moved to Alpha and joined the police force..

Great character! Feel free to make an introduction post in the IC now.

Hey everyone! So the IC has been lacking a little in posts for awhile now so I'm doing a quick interest check to see if people are still willing to play this, if not I will offically call it dead. Also PA will be gone for while, not sure exactly how long since she has a lot going on so if we do continue then I will assume that her character has either found other living or did leave the compound. Anyway please make a post here about what you think and I'll make a choice form there.

If everyone else is game, then count me in!