Console Wars

Which one?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mouse and KB are the superior input schemes for FPS and RTS. That being said .. you can play anything you want, but the skill ceiling is by far higher on PC.

Reactions: Brovo and Windsong
glorious-pc-gaming-master-race-2.jpg

It's an easy question. :3

Up until the Playstation I would have said Nintendo.
Up until the Xbox 360 I would have said Playstation.

Now I say Xbox with pinch of PC/iOS.

My computer is for work, and my consoles are for play. I currently have a Wii U and an Xbox 360, but prefer Nintendo. Zelda all the way~

Reactions: LunaValentine
8d1.png

I also have my 3DS for when I can't access my laptop/when my game is taking 25 years [acording to Steam] to load.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Nintendo
Pros- AMAZING first party games. Although not as good, still pretty good/decent graphics.

cons- The most stubborn and out of touch people in existence DX

Microsoft
Pros- Halo

Cons- Other than halo, their first party games aren't very good (To me anyway) and most their 3rd party games are on PS3/4/PC, allot of times the superior version (If you can wait a bit longer for loading screens on PS3) Stupid people in charge trying to make stupid decisions.

Sony
Pros- AMAZING EXCLUSIVES!!!!!! Super fun games.
Cons- Screwed over the dreamcast.

When I was younger, I would say to go Wii/360. But somewhat recently I got a PS3 and got A BUNCH of games for like 10 dollars each and now my PS3 library is the biggest of my consoles. So now I say to go Wii/PS3

For current gen, I will say WiiU/PS4.

Why didn't I talk about PC? Because PC ISN'T a console XD But I do have one con for PC
con- GETS NERFED DUE TO COMPANIES TRYING TO BE FAIR TO CONSOLE USERS!! Recent PC games have been getting worse graphics to make you rabid console players feel better about yourselves >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.