- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
ADEPT

An Adept roleplay is best suited to players who have a varied character repertoire and a grasp of complex themes. High reading comprehension is expected. There should be little to no "fluff" posts.

Plot
The Questionnaires is a crime organisation with its grubby little fingers in freelancing, smuggling, hacking, and anything else consider illegal and immoral, and the authorities, FBI and even the CIA, want to bring it down. The problem? While large, it's also low key and with various resources to keep its cover intact. There's little way of knowing who is even apart of the Questionnaires and those suspected aren't talking. The solution? Catch their attention with an undercover desguised as a possible new recruit; a hacker with unmatched skill. If only that were true.

Upon managing to infiltrate the crime organization things take on whole new level of complication as the undercover finds himself being drawn into life he had once left behind, or maybe it isn't the life itself he's falling for. Why aren't these jobs as simple as they once were?

Basically one character is pretending to be a hacker criminal with his own identity and everything while the other is the head of the Questionnaires who takes an interest in him. I don't care who is who and I much prefer switch relationships over strictly sub/dom but I don't mind the latter either. I also like taking things slow. There's obviously going to be explicit content but not immediately, and don't expect my character, which ever role he may be playing, to take an immediate romantic interest in yours. I should also mention replies may be slow. Sorry.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: FoxyAlice
Yeah, this is still open :)

EDIT: Send me a pm and we can do some plotting :)

Last edited:
Send me a pm and we can plot :D

Reopening this. Interested? Shoot me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.