Compliment the Member Above You

You are gracious and congenial in your compliments towards me. Your jovial personality warms my heart.

*more words I don't understand, but I'm to lazy to look them up.. I guess that they are good words xD hahah*

You are very good with complimenting people xD

And you are a very sacchariferous soul with a commendable attitude.

You are are a delicate and compassionate soul. Thank you for your compliments. Your personality is resplendent and heart warming.

I am partial to how you seem to remain clam and without the needless use of smilies or text-speak.

And I love your signature friend. Sandviches are extremely good. Bless you for the compliment.

Your posts are every second post on this page :D And you don't smell like chives!

And you bring about happiness to those whom you call friend. Thank you. I am glad I do not smell like chives.

You are someone very nice and kind and I adore your use of words. I bet you are a wonderful roleplayer and someone to have a great chat with. c:

You are the cutest little fellow in the world ;)

Your cuteness is indescribable. It reaches a level of adorable unseen by this world, and your playful, warm attitude brings about sunshine to those with darkness in their lives.

.///. I don't think it's true. I've never even now think I am or was cute or sweet. But you have a nice and sweet soul that most people dpn't have any more and for that I'm grateful for. You make people smile and feel better even when I bet you are not and I'm glad that you do. Also you have sweet and poetic words that puts a smile on my day even though I don't think your words are true they do make me feel better. And for that I thank you also. C:

You have good taste in anime ;)

And you are an excellent roleplayer with a quirky, delightful sense of humor.

You always seem to be so chipper. It's nice to see that kind of person, if they can be how they are without being annoying.

You seem nice and I love your choose of games and I love sandwiches. So overall you are a very awesome person! :D

You're so adorable and cute! You're always seem bright and full of life!

YOU INTRODUCED SPIRIT TALES TO ME.<3 YOU WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING FOX THING.<3<3
And you've got spunk.~