Come and I Will Show You My Skill

When he stopped to reposition her, she whimpered out a "Nooo!" but when she realized what was going on, she gasped and arched her back, flipping her tail out of the way to make things easier for him. "Ah! Pyotr!!" She screamed his name, scratching her claws at the metal table.

When he grabbed the scruff of her neck in his teeth, she whimpered and went down on her forearms, loving the slight little spikes of pain his teeth pulling at her fur created. She arched her back, trying to make him pull more. "C-claws??" She begged, needing to feel his claws running down her back as she thrust back against him. "Fuck, Pyotr!"

Claws? Well, Pyotr was nothing if not accommodating. Letting go of her breasts, he set his paws under him, bracing himself on her back, using his claws now to pull her back towards him, kneading into her back as well. Releasing her neck with a snort, he straightened up to watch his cock disappear into her, and her tail braced and flicking against his chest. He grinned, getting an idea.

Pulling out and continuing to hold her down in the same position with one hand on her back, he used his other hand to hold her tail up and give him clear access to her ass. Lining himself up, he pushed the slender tip into the tight hole, making shallow strokes at first, deepening with each slow thrust. Oh god, she was so tight! He growled and moaned, his claws digging into her back once more as he bottomed out, holding himself there for a moment before he began thrusting again. He wasn't going to last much longer!

Emily let out a nice deep purr, arching her back more, pushing her rear back against him. It felt so damn good!

She whined and looked back when he pulled out, until she found out what he was doing. She gasped and put her head back down, pressing her forehead to the cold metal table. She took a few slow breaths, trying to relax to make everything easier. Tightening up hurt a bit, but it felt so good! She stayed there, kinda frozen until he was all the way in. "Ohhh god, Pyotr!" She gasped and looked back at him, her hair falling into her face. She groaned and bit her lip, staring up at him. He was so big and strong and powerful and dominating her in the best of ways.

Pyotr was practically in a trance as he pleasured himself in her ass, using long and smooth strokes. "Ahhhhhh, Emily..." he moaned. He could feel his balls starting to tighten. He leaned over her again, humping faster as he dragged his claws down her back, getting closer and closer to his own satisfaction. He barely registered her face, but her ravaged look filled him with pride, the fact that he caused that look.

Roaring suddenly, Pyotr shoved himself into her as hard as he could, his paws gripping her sides to hold her in place. His roar filled the room and echoed off the walls, his cock filling her ass with his cum. He could feel it leaking out and start running down her legs as he finally collapsed onto her, panting and moaning blissfully.

The roar alone would have sent her once more over the edge, much less the feeling of being filled both by his cock and his seed. The cat shuddered beneath him, beyond words or sounds, only able to tremble beneath him.

When he collapsed on top of her, her knees slid out and she lay flat on her stomach, panting, shuddering, sweating. It felt so good...she had never felt that good before... "P-Pyotr..." She gasped, trying to turn and look at him.

Pyotr grunted in response, finally pulling out of her as he crawled back up onto his hands and knees, tenderly kissing the back of her neck and shoulders. He shakily climbed off the table and flopped down on the floor, panting and cursing in Russian as he tried to collect himself and recover. He could hardly believe that had just happened, but his tired dick told him otherwise. He looked around the room, finally seeming to register where they were, then looked back at her collapsed on the table. He gave her a sheepish look and crawled over to her, leaning up to kiss her softly on the lips. /I love you.../ he murmured softly.

Emily shifted to the edge of the table so she could look down at him. She smiled and returned the kiss. /I love you, too, Pyotr./ She rubbed her nose against his gently, letting her arm drop off the table. She swung it gently and giggled. "Should we go back tae yer place or go another round first?" She asked, sliding off the table and down onto him gently.

She sat in his lap with her back against his chest and reached back with one hand, gently dragging her claws from his cheek to his neck. "Yer knives are all here though...an' they're such beautiful knives..."

Pyotr wrapped his arms around her, leaning into her paw. "Da, but am have more knives. Have many beautiful knife all the places..." he told her, one hand drifting down her between her legs, the other groping lazily at her breast.

"Maybe, I am give you like this, then you are let me have beautiful mouth again. I let you taste all of Pyotr..." he suggested, licking and nibbling at her ear, before dropping his head to hold the base of her neck firmly in his jaws to keep her still. He started to finger and grope her more purposefully. His jaws were large and strong, but in that strength, she'd feel his restraint. It was a loving bite, not aggressive. It was almost a silent promise to her; he could be vicious, but never with her, even as he gave her everything she wanted.

Emily started purring lazily, spreading her legs to accommodate his hands. "How many knives do ye have?" She asked around her purr. "An' where all do ye hide 'em?"

She liked the biting. She liked the attention to her ear and then his jaws wrapped around her neck. There weren't many men around that could dominate her. In order to dominate her, they needed her permission. In her eyes, she was right there along side them in every way. But Pyotr? Pyotr could dominate her and put her into submissive positions any time he wanted.

She undulated her hips with his motions, making sure she was rubbing herself back against him as she did. "I'd love tae taste all of Pyotr..." She giggled a little. "All of yer meat..."

Growling lustfully into her neck as she rubbed up against him, Pyotr let her feel him poking her in the back, unable to reach what she wanted as he dipped his fingers back inside her. She could squirm all she want, but she couldn't squirm away. He wanted to pleasure and tease her until she begged him to stop.

Repositioning his bite, he moved his head and grabbed the scruff of her neck again, growling as he held her there, tugging back slightly. The hand that had been teasing her breasts dropped down and picked up her leg, spreading her even wider as his fingers pushed deeper into her.

The issue of the knives was troubling him in the back of his head, though, but he pushed it away for now. He'd deal with that when he had to. He hated to deny her, but he had very strict rules about the use of his knives. They couldn't be unloaded and rendered harmless like a gun could. Oh well, he'd come up with a solution that would work for the both of them.

Emily let out a soft meow when he tugged at her scruff. She went kinda limp in his lap, sprawling as much as she could. She loved the feeling of his teeth biting into her, holding her in one place.

She also loved the feeling of his fingers as they pushed into her. His big, strong hands with his nice thick fingers. They looked a little clumsy honestly, but he did such delicate work with them, cutting up meat, butchering dead people, working her over...She loved his hands.

She tightened herself around his fingers, still squirming in his lap. She grabbed her breasts now that he wasn't giving attention to them and stimulated them herself, groping and tweaking. She closed her eyes and enjoying every sensation, every brush of fur, every thrust of his fingers, his hot breath playing across the scruff of her neck...

Pyotr kept thrusting into her, twisting and curling his fingers inside her to get to as much of her as he could. At one point, he switched hands, bringing his drenched fingers up to her lips for her to taste. Unable to help himself, he carefully tugged at her scruff again, wanting to hear that mewl again. She sounded so cute! Not like the same wild woman as before, cursing and screaming on the table. He couldn't get that image of her face out of his mind, with her hair all disheveled and a look of complete ravishment on her face.

As much as he loved that, he loved this in a different way. She was his princess to take care of, to take charge of pleasuring for her. She needed him to give her the pleasure she craved, and he was more than happy to serve as he used his fingers inside her to pull her back against him so he could rub his needy erection against her back.

As she opened her mouth to clean his fingers off for him, she let out another mewl. She slid a hand down from her breast as she took his fingers into her mouth. Her hand brushed down her stomach and down to her crotch, a finger starting to work her clit. She was so close already. She'd have to ask him later where he learned to do what he did with his fingers...and what other skills they possessed...

She closed her lips around his fingers, giving him a bit of a preview of what she was going to do for him in a moment. Her rough tongue ran against his skin, cleaning off every little bit of her own juices. She felt him against her back and wanted it so badly but didn't want him to stop what he was doing now...

Pyotr smirked to himself, tugging a bit at the fingers in her mouth, trying to get her to hold on to them more tightly, to suck harder at them. He could tell she was close, he could sense her excitement building. Finally tugging his fingers out of her mouth, he returned to her breasts, tracing teasing patterns with his claws, all around her breasts and making sure to brush them over her nipples. It was a dance of force and tenderness, growling as he held her by the scruff, but giving every exquisite sensation he could think of. He shoved his fingers deep inside her and held them there, pulling her up off the floor just enough to bounce her on his fingers.

She sucked harder on his fingers until he finally pulled them out. When he started teasing her breast she whined and squirmed and the bouncing? That did it.

She screamed as she came, tightening around his fingers and pulling against his teeth. She was beyond words again, just a writhing mass of pleasure she couldn't wait to return.

When she finally calmed down, she dropped back against his chest, panting. "G-give...give me a...a minute..."

Pyotr grinned mischievously, slowly extracting his fingers from her, wiping them off just outside her entrance, trying to elicit one more shiver from her. After that he simply hugged her to him, nuzzling her lovingly. "Da, you are take time. Is good for you?" he asked. He knew, judging by the scream and the resulting quivering, but he just wanted to hear her say it. He was addicted.

She nodded slowly. "Aye...very good..." She snuggled into him, rolling a bit to curl up against his chest. She purred and snuggled happily into his warm fur. A hand slid down between them to wrap around his cock. "I'll return tha favor in a minute..."

He chuffed excitedly, fighting a moan. "No wait too long. Maybe is get short fuse and explode..." he joked, forcing himself not to rub himself against her hand. "And I am disappoint if is blow early, da?" He closed his eyes and focused on licking at the scruff of her neck where he'd been holding her, wanting to make sure there was no real damage done.

"I am know you are want play with knife..." he said idly, thinking aloud, "but is hard for me. Knife is tool, never toy. Is no safe. Maybe, I am buy knife for you? Is look my knife, is feel same, but blade is, eh, not so sharp? Is dull? Then can play all is want. Is sound good for you?"

At that notion, Emily flipped around and planted a very heated kiss onto his mouth. "God yes! Please?? I'll help ye pay fer 'em if it's too much!" She pushed him down onto the cold ground, kissing him again. She started kissing down his jaw to his neck, then down his chest, sliding down his body until she got between his legs, right where she wanted to be.

She wrapped a hand back around his shaft and brushed her lips against the tip again. "I'd really like that..."

Pyotr laughed in surprise, allowing himself to be pushed down onto the floor. He lay there relaxing, moaning heatedly at the touch of his dick against her lips. He'd let her be on top for now, but what he really wanted was to fuck her mouth himself. He closed his eyes and envisioned just how he wanted it. "Da, I buy you anything for make happy. And is present for you. Not to pay at all..." he answered lazily, rolling his hips towards her again. That was enough talk now...