Come and I Will Show You My Skill

She responded with a loud purr, sliding more of him into her mouth, then out again, anything that went past her paw was subject to her rough tongue and her smooth lips. After a moment or two of that, she moved her hand, took a breath, and swallowed his cock down into her throat. She pulled herself up onto her knees, putting her rear in the air and twitching her tail about happily.

Her now-free hand moved down to tease at his balls, taking them into her hand and squeezing lightly.

Pyotr leaned up on his elbows to watch, and it was indeed a sight to behold! He was practically drooling as he watched her swallow him all the way, moaning and scratching at the cement floor when she squeezed his balls. He'd let her continue on for as long as he could hold out, just because she looked so incredibly sexy doing it! He licked his lips greedily as he watched her, and felt her, pleasure him the way she wanted. /I'm going to jump you, and I'm going to fuck your mouth like it's your pussy.../ he promised her in Russian, knowing she might not understand most of that. He didn't really care one way or the other.

She understood a few words and wiggled her rear a bit. She pulled back and gasped in a breath and grinned at him. She ran her hand up and down his shaft slowly, catching her breath. Once she had her breath back, she leaned back down to take him in her mouth again, rubbing her tongue against his soft, sensitive flesh.

Pyotr groaned, trying to keep from cumming on the spot. Unable to hold back any longer, he jumped up, out of her grasp and kneeled in front of her, presenting her with his cock. "Hold still, I fuck you now..." he growled lustfully, feeding her his cock once more. Leaning over her and resting his paws on her back again, so she could feel his claws, he began to rhythmically fuck her mouth, moaning and letting his head fall back. "Ohhhh, Emily with beautiful mouth..." he moaned, grinding his hips against her for a moment, unable to resist.

She gasped when he got up and smiled. She swished her tail a bit and opened her mouth, being as careful as she could with her teeth while giving all of the control over to him.

While he did that, he made sure her tongue was keeping him from getting bored. She flicked it around, pressed it against him, everything she could think to do to make him feel good. She wanted to taste him so badly...

Pyotr was humping away, whining and growling as he savoured the feeling of her tongue on his cock, at the same time searching for the relief he wanted. Dragging his claws up her back as he drilled her mouth, Pyotr was like a man on a mission. She wanted to taste him, and he so wanted to give it to her. Finally, he felt it beginning to rise, making him even more frantic. He was so close!

It still caught him by surprise when it hit him. Pyotr roared even louder than before, his body going rigid as he pumped his seed down her throat, holding her muzzle closed around him until he was done. When it was over, Pyotr collapsed on top of her, lazily rubbing himself on her tongue a few more times, shuddering at the sensitivity, before he finally pulled out and rolled off her onto his back. He was panting and cursing, looking quite spent.

Emily took most of it straight down her throat and into her stomach, but didn't mind. When he collapsed on top of her, she squirmed. Bad knee plus concrete floor plus added weight wasn't fun. She was relieved when he got off her quickly and stretched a bit, moving to sit down on her rear. She rubbed her bad knee and smiled at him, licking her lips. "Did ye enjoy that then?" She asked, the tip of her tail flicking.

"It sounded like it..." She reached over, running her claws over his chest. "I live it when ye roar...I love bein' somewhere that we don't have ta worry about disturbin' anyone else..."

"Mmmm..." the wolverine hummed lazily, catching her paw and pulling it up to his lips to kiss it. "But is not so comfy, da?" He sat up with a grunt. "Maybe, now we are get relief a bit, we are keep company in soft place?" Pyotr grinned at her, crawling over and kissing her gently on the lips once more. /I love you.../ he murmured to her, nosing her ear.

"But...I'd have to get dressed..." She nosed him back, sighing happily. /I love you too./ she replied in Gaelic, purring loudly. "Are ye suggestin' we go back ta your apartment?" She asked, warming up to the idea as she felt how cold the room was.

"Da, apartment..." he nodded, picking her up from the cold floor and setting her on her feet again. "And more soon we are dress, more soon we are take off again, da?" he chuckled, nipping at her neck again before going back over to the table to retrieve his shirt and jacket.

He got dressed fairly quickly, collecting up all the bits of clothing they'd strewn around the place in their eagerness. He'd almost forgotten why they had come down there in the first place, until he saw the blood on his shirt and jacket again. He silently thanked the dead men for their sacrifice. He couldn't have had such an amazing night without them.

She had to admit, the sound of moving to the apartment where it was nice and warm and where there was a bed or a couch or even carpet on the floors sounded really nice. So, she got up and got dressed and looked around. She smiled at Pyotr. She wanted to suggest doing that again sometime, but wasn't really sure he would be ok with that...since there had been killing involved...maybe she'd just start bringing her own kills here for him to take care of, instead of the crematorium L'Alba Rossa preferred...

Pyotr finally slipped into his shoes, shoving his bowtie into his jacket pocket. At least the jacket was dark and hid the bloodstains, mostly, but it would definitely have to be washed. His shirt was untucked and rumpled from being laid on and dropped onto the floor, but he was now fully dressed. As soon as she was dressed, he pulled her into a heated kiss as he opened the door to let them both out. It had felt like they had been in there for an eternity, other than a few hours. And most of that time had been taking care of the bodies.

Locking the door securely behind them, he led her up the stairs through the warm smoke rooms and the cold cool rooms, up to the shop again.

Emily walked up with him, legs shaking with each step. She was carrying her shoes and quietly hoped he didn't mind that she was walking barefoot through his shop. "You should tell Nikolai, ya know." She said, hugging his arm. Ugh. Why did walking have to be so much effort??

Pyotr noticed her having trouble walking but didn't say anything just yet. Let them get outside first. "Da, I am tell Nikolai. I am not before. I think are just make trouble for hate Russian butcher. But now I am know why. I tell him," he agreed as they stepped outside, and he locked the door behind them.

Once in the alley again, Pyotr swept her up off her feet, carrying her bridal style. "But not tonight, da? I am make tired?" he smirked, kissing her again. "Come, we go home now." With that, he started off towards his apartment.

Emily giggled when he swept her off her feet. She put her arms around his neck, purring happily. "Ye make me knees weak." She kissed his cheek. "I wonder how he'll take care o' it...if he'll send out his own boys or maybe throw a bone tae Dimitri an' see how he takes care of it..." She wondered idly as he carried her back to the apartment building.

"Mm, am not sure if will come back for bother me now. Leader is first I kill..." Pyotr responded thoughtfully. He still wasn't sure who they all were, or even the name of the group. "Am not having much for telling him...but is still should know. Dah. I am telling him on start of week," he decided. He knew Nikolai didn't work on Sunday, either.

She purred and nodded, closing her eyes. She knew she was perfectly safe in his arms. Plus, he had really wore her out!

"Aye, ye should. But, hopefully they learned their lesson, aye? I know a couple o' ones in tha back knew who I was so they know ye at least have my protection." She giggled a little.

"Da, you are protect me from scary men?" he asked, giving her a patently false terrified look. "Am only scared butcher! How I stand up again men with only many, many knife to protect me?" He chuckled and nuzzled her neck. "Da, I thank you..." he said honestly. It would be worth not having his shop terrorized anymore. He opened the door to the apartment building and started heading up the stairs to his apartment on the second floor.

Emily giggled. "Aye, I'll protect yeh." She said, snuggling into him. She looked up when they entered the apartment building and grinned at him. "Ye know, I'm almost nice an' fully rested up..."

He chuckled. "Da? Is good. You are not get many more rest once are inside..."

Pyotr fished his keys out of his pocket, slinging Emily over his shoulder playfully. He unlocked the door, headed inside, and flipped on the light in quick routine. Helping her down and setting her on her feet, Pyotr pulled her into a hug, kissing her as he pushed the door shut with his foot.

"You are want drink?" he offered her when he finally broke off the kiss.