Color Quiz

O

Ochalla

Original poster
I found this in my old Live Journal. Five years ago. Was orange.

What color is your soul painted?

My Results:

Grey

Your soul is painted the color grey, which embodies the characteristics of elegance, humility, respect, reverence, stability, subtlety, wisdom, strong emotions, balance, and cancellation. Grey falls under the element of Water, and symbolizes the moon, tide, ebb and flow.

Well damn the picture isn't showing. *grumblegrumble*

E

Elyd

Original poster

My Results:

Brown

Your soul is painted the color brown, which embodies the characteristics of calmness, depth, nature, stability, tradition, poverty, roughness, down-to-earth, uncertainty, and neutrality. Brown is the color of the element Earth, and represents soil and, to a lesser degree, fertility of the Earth.

*blinks* I told it I was Air. What happened? Or even Water. Suddenly being Brown... what does THAT say about me.

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female

My Results:

Blue

Your soul is painted the color blue, which embodies the characteristics of peace, patience, understanding, health, tranquility, protection, spiritual awareness, unity, harmony, calmness, coolness, confidence, dependability, loyalty, idealism, tackiness, and wisdom. Blue is the color of the element Water, and is symbolic of the ocean, sleep, twilight, and the sky.

K

Kitti

Original poster

My Results:

Yellow

Your soul is painted the color yellow, which embodies the characteristics of joy, happiness, optimism, idealism, gold, hope, liberalism, sociability, friendship, death, courage, intellect, confidence, communication, travel, movement, attraction, persuasion, and charm. Yellow is the color of the element Air, and symbolizes the sun, grain, and the power of thought.

Urgh. Yellow.
Nice description though.

Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Blue
Your soul is painted the color blue, which embodies the characteristics of peace, patience, understanding, health, tranquility, protection, spiritual awareness, unity, harmony, calmness, coolness, confidence, dependability, loyalty, idealism, tackiness, and wisdom. Blue is the color of the element Water, and is symbolic of the ocean, sleep, twilight, and the sky.

My favorite color, too!

C

Cotillion

Original poster
Green
Your soul is painted the color green, which embodies the characteristics of youth, wealth, vigor, aggression, coldness, jealousy, greed, corruption, sincerity, hope, growth, stability, money, luck, prosperity, fertility, cooperation, employment, and healing. Green falls under the element of Earth, and symbolizes our planet's fertility as well as life itself.

Green is my favourite colour too. Though I don't think it describes me well at all.

I

Iliana

Original poster
Blue

No! My purples! D:

....gotta point though.

Zen

The Bartender
Invitation Status
, , ,
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Action, Urban Fantasy
Purple
Your soul is painted the color purple, which embodies the characteristics of sensuality, spirituality, creativity, wealth, royalty, nobility, mystery, enlightenment, arrogance, gaudiness, mourning, confusion, pride, delicacy, power, meditation, religion, and ambition. Purple falls under the element of Earth, and was once a European symbol of royalty; today it symbolizes the divine.

redblood

Anxious Tomato Will Bite You!
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Afternoons, evenings and nights.
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female,
Genres
Historical, fantasy, magic, horror, supernatural, survival, vampires, demons, pirates, mutants, ghosts, romance (FxF, MxM, MxF) (Romance should be part of the plot and not the whole plot in itself), etc.
Blue

Vay

The Empress
Male, Female
Genres
Mostly Fantasy and Sci-fi, though I’ll do anything if the plot is good.

My Results:

Blue

Astaroth

[*screaming into the void intensifies*]
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Looking for partners
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies a lot depending on my schedule, unfortunately.
Writing Levels
Advanced, Adaptable
Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Psychological horror
Body horror
Supernatural
Giallo
Splatterpunk
Dark fantasy
Historical
Low fantasy
Magipunk
Weird West
Noir
Thriller
Gothic horror
Southern Gothic
Gaslamp fantasy
Cyberpunk
Space saga
Clockpunk
Space Western
Space opera
Paranormal
Modern fantasy
Dieselpunk
Post-Apocalyptic
Crime drama
Medieval fantasy
My Results:

Red

Your soul is painted the color red, which embodies the characteristics of love, strength, physical energy, sex, passion, courage, protection, excitement, speed, leadership, power, danger, and respect. Red is the color of the element Fire, and is associated with blood, life and death, birth, volcanoes, and intense emotions.

Xnijmai

THE PROTECTOR OF THE LOVE AND PEACE OF HELL!
Brown

Your soul is painted the color brown, which embodies the characteristics of calmness, depth, nature, stability, tradition, poverty, roughness, down-to-earth, uncertainty, and neutrality. Brown is the color of the element Earth, and represents soil and, to a lesser degree, fertility of the Earth.

Pretty dead on, I think.

S

Stacisaur

Original poster

Purple

Your soul is painted the color purple, which embodies the characteristics of sensuality, spirituality, creativity, wealth, royalty, nobility, mystery, enlightenment, arrogance, gaudiness, mourning, confusion, pride, delicacy, power, meditation, religion, and ambition. Purple falls under the element of Earth, and was once a European symbol of royalty; today it symbolizes the divine.

FAVORITE COLOR yaaay.~

D

Darkness

Original poster
All of these tests are bullshit, I don't even like purple.

My Results:

Purple

S

Stacisaur

Original poster
​DARK-SANS IS LIKE STACI-CHANS. YAAAAAY.

S

Silas

Original poster
Purple

welp, purple is pretty cool.

unanun

Child is born with a heart of gold
Don't matter what the quiz says, I'm blue!

Or black. Can't decide.

Edit: blue it is.

Cosmic Fey

Dragon Lord
Invitation Status
Looking for partners
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, Multiple posts per week, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm usually on at points through out the day. Some days I'm not due to various reasons, but I try to give my partners warning if I'm going to be away for more than a day or two
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Female, Primarily Prefer Male, Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance, school-life... I'm really not picky as long as it has a good premise and plot.
Blue