Color Quiz

O

Ochalla

Original poster
I found this in my old Live Journal. Five years ago. Was orange.

What color is your soul painted?

My Results:

Grey

Your soul is painted the color grey, which embodies the characteristics of elegance, humility, respect, reverence, stability, subtlety, wisdom, strong emotions, balance, and cancellation. Grey falls under the element of Water, and symbolizes the moon, tide, ebb and flow.

Well damn the picture isn't showing. *grumblegrumble*

My Results:

Brown

Your soul is painted the color brown, which embodies the characteristics of calmness, depth, nature, stability, tradition, poverty, roughness, down-to-earth, uncertainty, and neutrality. Brown is the color of the element Earth, and represents soil and, to a lesser degree, fertility of the Earth.

*blinks* I told it I was Air. What happened? Or even Water. Suddenly being Brown... what does THAT say about me.

My Results:

Blue

Your soul is painted the color blue, which embodies the characteristics of peace, patience, understanding, health, tranquility, protection, spiritual awareness, unity, harmony, calmness, coolness, confidence, dependability, loyalty, idealism, tackiness, and wisdom. Blue is the color of the element Water, and is symbolic of the ocean, sleep, twilight, and the sky.

My Results:

Yellow

Your soul is painted the color yellow, which embodies the characteristics of joy, happiness, optimism, idealism, gold, hope, liberalism, sociability, friendship, death, courage, intellect, confidence, communication, travel, movement, attraction, persuasion, and charm. Yellow is the color of the element Air, and symbolizes the sun, grain, and the power of thought.

Urgh. Yellow.
Nice description though.

Blue
Your soul is painted the color blue, which embodies the characteristics of peace, patience, understanding, health, tranquility, protection, spiritual awareness, unity, harmony, calmness, coolness, confidence, dependability, loyalty, idealism, tackiness, and wisdom. Blue is the color of the element Water, and is symbolic of the ocean, sleep, twilight, and the sky.

My favorite color, too!

Green
Your soul is painted the color green, which embodies the characteristics of youth, wealth, vigor, aggression, coldness, jealousy, greed, corruption, sincerity, hope, growth, stability, money, luck, prosperity, fertility, cooperation, employment, and healing. Green falls under the element of Earth, and symbolizes our planet's fertility as well as life itself.

Green is my favourite colour too. Though I don't think it describes me well at all.

Blue

full_448334829.jpg

No! My purples! D:

....gotta point though.

Purple
Your soul is painted the color purple, which embodies the characteristics of sensuality, spirituality, creativity, wealth, royalty, nobility, mystery, enlightenment, arrogance, gaudiness, mourning, confusion, pride, delicacy, power, meditation, religion, and ambition. Purple falls under the element of Earth, and was once a European symbol of royalty; today it symbolizes the divine.
full_275253437.jpg

Blue

My Results:

Blue

My Results:

full_899144056.jpg

Red

Your soul is painted the color red, which embodies the characteristics of love, strength, physical energy, sex, passion, courage, protection, excitement, speed, leadership, power, danger, and respect. Red is the color of the element Fire, and is associated with blood, life and death, birth, volcanoes, and intense emotions.

Brown

Your soul is painted the color brown, which embodies the characteristics of calmness, depth, nature, stability, tradition, poverty, roughness, down-to-earth, uncertainty, and neutrality. Brown is the color of the element Earth, and represents soil and, to a lesser degree, fertility of the Earth.

Pretty dead on, I think.

Purple

Your soul is painted the color purple, which embodies the characteristics of sensuality, spirituality, creativity, wealth, royalty, nobility, mystery, enlightenment, arrogance, gaudiness, mourning, confusion, pride, delicacy, power, meditation, religion, and ambition. Purple falls under the element of Earth, and was once a European symbol of royalty; today it symbolizes the divine.

full_275253437.jpg

FAVORITE COLOR yaaay.~

All of these tests are bullshit, I don't even like purple.

My Results:

Purple

​DARK-SANS IS LIKE STACI-CHANS. YAAAAAY.

Purple

full_275253437.jpg

welp, purple is pretty cool.

Don't matter what the quiz says, I'm blue!

Or black. Can't decide.

Edit: blue it is.

Blue
8uWSYzfqNHM+SI161hdOjxXynsJsW8bCAuGlmtetY5CupFrBaVxfd6dg1lVYqcD6ExKYgbYqAvlLBnSbiBUsJzlGn3GbMU0cyHwUoETmLwIfEADTZeDZ4kOMuYTkrCnQI3Gfio2N5GwlFPZ2sAZDhIWbiUiY1g9H7A3wP2DqADoAOHd3To+j8ihCy+hiUhEAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Blue Your soul is painted the color blue, which embodies the characteristics of peace, patience, understanding, health, tranquility, protection, spiritual awareness, unity, harmony, calmness, coolness, confidence, dependability, loyalty, idealism, tackiness, and wisdom. Blue is the color of the element Water, and is symbolic of the ocean, sleep, twilight, and the sky.

My Results:

Yellow

Your soul is painted the color yellow, which embodies the characteristics of joy, happiness, optimism, idealism, gold, hope, liberalism, sociability, friendship, death, courage, intellect, confidence, communication, travel, movement, attraction, persuasion, and charm. Yellow is the color of the element Air, and symbolizes the sun, grain, and the power of thought.

full_322992279.jpg

^^