1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Romance, Fandom, Scifi, Fantasy
I'm a hopeless romantic. I can admit this. And because of this, I love love love cliche romances. One of my favorite romances is a semi-taboo opposites attract romance of professor/student. The professor is a brooding, moody asshole sort who doesn't take shit from his students. Teaching at an Arts college, he has to deal with a lot of entitled and/or overly ambitious students. He's a dream crusher, though he calls himself a realist. He had to fight for everything he has - the job, the esteem, the connections - so he feels that his students should, too. He expects only perfection and openly expresses his harsh criticisms. The student is bright and bubbly and she loves film. Nothing can stop her from achieving her dreams. When faced with a challenge, she doesn't back down. She makes the best of every situation. After her first encounter with the professor, she set out to prove to him that she was going to make it, regardless of what he thought.

I'm looking for someone to play the professor. I'd like a partner who likes to chat and fangirl/fanboy over the romance that will be inevitably adorable. I'm online at least once a day to check replies. This is preferred in my partner, but I'm flexible on that because I understand that real life comes first. My replies are typically around 2 to 3 paragraphs. I really love hearty, long posts that are full of character and proper spelling and grammar. We can plot the story out or just hop into it if you're interested!

I would love to Role-play with you my dear.
I could play this role very well and if you are still searching.
Perhaps I could be of some service.

Status
Not open for further replies.