1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
This role play is about a group of college students who are roommates and they go through the usual, school work, home, dating, romantic, situations of college life! I've never really done group role play before so please bare with me with this! I expect everyone to respect each other and just remember to have fun I guess! We can start when all the spots are filled? Idk how this works really, sorry hah!!!!!

Open characters:

TheNonchalant one:
Characters:

The Nice one With a Secret one: TAKEN Character Sheet = DONE
The Jock: TAKEN Character Sheet = DONE
The Popular: TAKEN Character Sheet = DONE
The Social Networker: TAKEN
The Nerd: TAKEN Character Sheet = DONE
The Dramatic one: TAKEN Character Sheet = DONE
The Artist: TAKEN Character Sheet = DONE
The Musician: TAKEN Character Sheet = DONE
The Emo/Goth:TAKEN Character Sheet = DONE
The Rich Bitchy One: TAKEN Character Sheet = DONE
The Nonchalant one: TAKEN Character Sheet = DONE
The OCD one/clean freak: TAKEN Character Sheet = DONE
The Shy Quiet one: TAKEN Character Sheet = DONE
The Partier: TAKEN Character Sheet = DONE Character Sheet = DONE
The Best friend: TAKEN Character Sheet = DONE

Rules!!
1: No one liners if you can. Hard to reply to and I love reading long responses
2: RESPECT EACH OTHER IN OOC. No one likes a bitch
3: no limits to how long your responses are. I really don't mind.
4: Make your characters however you want!! Be creative
5: Everyone LOVES ROMANCE!! It's completely okay here! If things get too steamy though, take it elsewhere. Thanks
6: Have fun!!!

ONWARD TO APPLICATIONS/CHARACTER SHEETS!

PICTURE OF WHAT YOUR CHARACTER LOOKS LIKE
Name: (First and last. Middle if you wish)
Character: Choose out of those ^^^
Birthday: (when they were born)
Place of birth: (where they come from)
Grade: (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior)
Height:
Distinguishing marks: (scars, tattoos, birthmarks etc.)
Strengths and weaknesses: physically good/bad
Likes/dislikes: things they like and enjoy/ things they hate
Hobbies: Things they enjoy doing
General personality: The person that the world sees. What people believe of your character. How they interact with people
Inner personality: The part of your character's personality that they don't like to reveal to others. What people rarely get to see!
Small backstory: doesn't have to be very long
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shall start when we have all spots filled and there's an even number of guys and girls. So please be patient.

Last edited:
My character
tumblr_lopgj93a721qhonuqo3_500_large.jpg

Name: Alexandria "Alex" Marie Blake
Character: Nice one with a secret
Birthday: December 24th
Place of birth: San Diego, California
Grade: Sophomore
Height: 5'2"
Distinguished marks: tongue piercing, nose piercing, industrial piercing, dream catcher tattoo on shoulder blade, tattoo star with wings on collar bone
Strengths/Weaknesses: Gets along with most people well, quick learner, lazy sometimes, good cook, (can't think of anything else)
Likes: Music, sushi, horror films, Frozen, tattoos, movies, romance, Teen Wolf, Piercings, Halloween, singing, Asking Alexandria
Dislikes: Disrespectful people, being disrespected, people who think they're better than others, rap music, people thinking she's weak. Mondays.
Hobbies: Singing, dancing, GYMNASTICS!!! Writing, playing violin, playing piano, playing bass guitar.
General personality: people believe that Im the rebel and I'm against everyone. They think I'm the tough laid back girl.
Inner personality: I'm really the sweet, sensitive girl that anyone really sees. actually just like the typical girl. I love going on fun dates and getting roses and chocolates. I really like people thinking I'm weak and I don't let people walk all over me.
Backstory: Quiet at first, but when you get her talking she's super crazy and wild. She tends to keep to herself sometimes and has trust issues considering that as a child, her father sexually and physically abused her. Alex came from a rather dysfunctional family. At the age of 15 her parents kicked her out after finding out that she was pansexual and forced her to stay with her overly religious aunt. She then had to hide her sexuality and personality, forcibly being someone she was not for 3 years.

Last edited:
May I be the artist? :D

Alright. I'll put up my cs ASAP. And I'll try and ask around. Do you need a banner? I can make it.

Alright. I'll put up my cs ASAP. And I'll try and ask around. Do you need a banner? I can make it.
Great. If you could a banner would be great! Thank you so much

Appearance:
imagejpg1_zpsdbf94a92.jpg

Name: Dominic "Dom" Sage Brown

Birthday: July 16th

Place of Birth: Oakland, California

Grade: Freshmen

Height: 6'2

Distinguished Marks: gauges in earlobes, septum piercing, goatee.

Strengths/Weaknesses: Gets along well with others. Not very shy. Can come off as mean and rude.

Dislikes: Rude people, fake people, and liars.

Hobbies: , reading, making hip hop beats, and writing.

General Personality: Everyone thinks I'm a rude jock who doesn't care about anybody but himself.

Inner Personality: I'm really chill, and I keep to myself. I don't like all the attention I get from being a said "jock". It's just what happens. I'm nice, I swear.

Backstory: Cold and mean at first, but a total crack up once you get to know him. Again, he keeps to himself mostly. As a kid, he was praised for his academic and athletic inclination. It got him scholarships and awards. He never really liked all of that, even though he sometimes used it to his advantage. As soon as he was able to attend college, he was happy that he could do what he really enjoyed.

Can I be the jock?

Can I make a girl and a guy character? The girl the best friend and the guy the musician? If not I'll take the best friend.

In
Appearance:
imagejpg1_zpsdbf94a92.jpg

Name: Dominic "Dom" Sage Brown

Birthday: July 16th

Place of Birth: Oakland, California

Grade: Freshmen

Height: 6'2

Distinguished Marks: gauges in earlobes, septum piercing, goatee.

Strengths/Weaknesses: Gets along well with others. Not very shy. Can come off as mean and rude.

Dislikes: Rude people, fake people, and liars.

Hobbies: , reading, making hip hop beats, and writing.

General Personality: Everyone thinks I'm a rude jock who doesn't care about anybody but himself.

Inner Personality: I'm really chill, and I keep to myself. I don't like all the attention I get from being a said "jock". It's just what happens. I'm nice, I swear.

Backstory: Cold and mean at first, but a total crack up once you get to know him. Again, he keeps to himself mostly. As a kid, he was praised for his academic and athletic inclination. It got him scholarships and awards. He never really liked all of that, even though he sometimes used it to his advantage. As soon as he was able to attend college, he was happy that he could do what he really enjoyed.

Can I be the jock?
yes you can!

Hmm....may I take the
The Emo/Goth? Will post my bio later as my phone is going to die soon..

Name : Jhenna ( Jen-a ) "JJ" Rines
Appearance:
imagejpg1_zps4180bea0.jpg
Birthday: May 16th
Place of birth: Chicago, Illinois
Grade : Junior
Height: 5,3
Distinguishing marks: Naked Queen Tattoo On The Left Hip, Vine on Dead Flowers Going Down The Right Leg, Bleeding Heart On The Left Breast, Ear Piercing
Strengths and weaknesses: Being Shy When Being The Main Attention, Good With Kids, Not The Kindest Around Random Men
Likes/dislikes: Laziness, Dirtiness, Loudness But Loves Food & Helpful People
Hobbies: Cooking, Reading, Writing, Listening To Music, Singing, Doing Hair And Exercising.
General personality: Most Think I'm Shy & Timid, That I Hate Everything In The World And That I Like Keeping To myself.
Inner personality: I'm Outgoing And Sweet, I Keep Quiet Because I Have Nothing To Say But Really I'm Lonely And Want A Friend.
Small backstory: Following All Rules Of Her Father And Not Getting Close To Anyone For The Fear Of That Person Leaving Like Her Own Mother, Jhenna Turned The Outside World Out And Kept All Secrets And Trust In. She And her Father Were Best Friends And he Taught Her Everything She Knows So She Likes More Video Games Than Shopping. Because Of Also Having An Overprotective Dad, Jhenna Because Fragile And Gentle Like A Flower Because Of Being Shielded From The Outside World.

Can I Be The Shy Quiet One Please ?

Can I make a girl and a guy character? The girl the best friend and the guy the musician? If not I'll take the best friend.
Indeed you can. Just be sure to have bios for both chica!

Name : Jhenna ( Jen-a ) "JJ" Rines
Appearance:
imagejpg1_zps4180bea0.jpg
Birthday: May 16th
Place of birth: Chicago, Illinois
Grade : Junior
Height: 5,3
Distinguishing marks: Naked Queen Tattoo On The Left Hip, Vine on Dead Flowers Going Down The Right Leg, Bleeding Heart On The Left Breast, Ear Piercing
Strengths and weaknesses: Being Shy When Being The Main Attention, Good With Kids, Not The Kindest Around Random Men
Likes/dislikes: Laziness, Dirtiness, Loudness But Loves Food & Helpful People
Hobbies: Cooking, Reading, Writing, Listening To Music, Singing, Doing Hair And Exercising.
General personality: Most Think I'm Shy & Timid, That I Hate Everything In The World And That I Like Keeping To myself.
Inner personality: I'm Outgoing And Sweet, I Keep Quiet Because I Have Nothing To Say But Really I'm Lonely And Want A Friend.
Small backstory: Following All Rules Of Her Father And Not Getting Close To Anyone For The Fear Of That Person Leaving Like Her Own Mother, Jhenna Turned The Outside World Out And Kept All Secrets And Trust In. She And her Father Were Best Friends And he Taught Her Everything She Knows So She Likes More Video Games Than Shopping. Because Of Also Having An Overprotective Dad, Jhenna Because Fragile And Gentle Like A Flower Because Of Being Shielded From The Outside World.

Can I Be The Shy Quiet One Please ?
Yup!! Reserved

Status
Not open for further replies.