College Life Signups CLOSED!!

What is or do you think is going to be the best part of college

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still love you honey

so how are we all going to get invited to stay at the house? is that part of the plot?

so how are we all going to get invited to stay at the house? is that part of the plot?
Yeah, I think we all get invited.

Since my character hasn't had a chance to even say 'Hi' to the owners, I suggest he gets invited as compensation for he accident (a pity invite). Just an idea though.

Reactions: koolkat4595
im just wondering how the other couple of characters are going to come in and if they are still RPing with us we are missing luna, scarlett, karly, and aliyah

@Trasha Killevierra

@EmoAngel99

@Tenny

@Sora Blade

are you guys still in? im looking forward to everyone's character development

Last edited:
Ok so @koolkat4595 @Cassette @Hello Luna @Ethan Smith @Adira @mizzygvldchain @Sashakiki @SweaterÇentral @The Last Outlaw
You guys all were really into the RP and so @Adira and I are gonna do some more planning and we are actually gonna start a new RP with some more characters so we can actually have a good amount of people and everything! So I'm gonna start some new sign ups! YOU GUYS DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE NEW CHARACTERS!!! When I put up the sign up you guys can just copy and paste your sheets to that forum! This way if you guys wanna tweak anything on it you can and we can get some more people that are actually interested! Just thought I'd let all of you know

ok im always game for anything,

We don't have to start all over again do we?

When is this happening?

@Ethan Smith I'll have the sign up, up in a couple minutes and you guys can make any changes to your character that you want and copy and paste it to the new one

So is this RP getting rebooted? I noticed there are two separate OOC/Signups threads and I wanted to make sure.

@Twisted_Mind13 Do you want me to close this thread? I'm sure you don't want two separate OOC threads for the same RP xD

Status
Not open for further replies.